PoppyLu 4 Stones to Lose

Day 3 and feeling abit low emotionally me thinks it is withdrawal from my drugs - food esp sugar.
I am going to do abit of exercise on the x trainer hope this boosts happy feelings and takes my mind off food.

Day 3 and feeling abit low emotionally me thinks it is withdrawal from my drugs - food esp sugar.
I am going to do abit of exercise on the x trainer hope this boosts happy feelings and takes my mind off food.
Hey hunni.... today is going to be tough i'm not going to lie!!! But you must not give in.... you are on the brink of ketosis....any bad breath? Smelly wee??? (Sorry) lol...

Your so nearly there.... think of how great you are going to feel tonight.... snuggling up in bed!!! Knowing you didn't cave!!! xxx

Thanks Deezer yes to wee and breath too.
I do feel tired after exercising but it did take my mind off eating and negative self-doubt talk.
Glad I am part of this board/team and I do want to be slimmish for Christmas.
I got out my 4 pairs of boots high heeled 2 pairs are tight on my calves so another incentive to drop the fat.

ooo boots i had forgotten about that goal lol, i have never been able to find boots or wellies that fit round my calves. Carry on the way you are going Poppylu and you will certainly be "slimmish" by Christmas, well done so far Missy, i hope the rest of the day goes easily for you, good luck x

Hey PoppyLu, I found Day 3 quite tough too, but guess what? For you Day 3 is now nearly over. Just think, in afew days your first weigh-in; here comes 'slimmish'! :)

Thank you ladies for your support.

I have been sorting out some paper work I have never been so efficient just goes to show how much time I spent eating...or using eating to avoid doing things I ought to do.

It does get easier just stay stronger. It's funny when your going though it day by day it drags but when I think back to my first week (a whole month ago) it feels like yesterday....

It does get easier just stay stronger. It's funny when your going though it day by day it drags but when I think back to my first week (a whole month ago) it feels like yesterday....
Thank you I needed to hear this right now. Dealing with queries from my accountant and typically when I want to avoid doing things I ought to do I always think of food the sweet sickly kind to make all things better.
Also my hubby who has a weight problem too is getting abit picky with me...yet he did say not so long ago in the nicest possible way that my bum was getting bigger!!!

Hi all today I talked to a dear friend whose judgement I do value about Lipotrim, she told me that it was not a sensible thing to do plus she had seen me do a similar weightloss programme before and put the weight back on.
She is v.intelligent, not over emotional and when we discuss matters she does present them in a sound light/basis.
I tell you this because this conversation has rattled me esp at this moment when I am feeling vunerable on the diet.
A big part of me wants to follow through with Lipotrim the other part says do Slimming World and so at this exact moment my brain is battling which one to do.
I would welcome your views ?

I think you have to do what is right for you and if this is the diet that is going to be best for you at this stage then you owe it to yourself to give it your best shot. It may not be for you but it might. I appreciate you value your friends opinion but can I ask you, does she have a weight problem? Has she tried this type of diet before? Does she actually know enough about it to making these judgements? I'd consider these points when deciding what is the best course of action for YOU. The only person who knows I'm doing this is my husband who is 100% supportive. I've not told my mother because she doesn't know enough about it and would try to talk me out of it. And why should I be talked out of attempting to do something which is going to make every aspect of my life better, because she doesn't get the diet. If I get to goal yeah I might gain the weight, if I go back to old habits. That can happen on any diet. It happened to me last year when I came off WW. only you know what's right for you and what you are able to cope with. Whatever you decide you can be assured you will have the support of everyone on the forum but I truly believe it has to be your decision and yours alone. The very best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thanks Pamdev for your thoughtful reply.
Yes my friend is overweight about the same amount as me 3-4 stones. No she has never done this type of diet and wouldn't entertain it either.She s ays she knows why she is overweight simply overeating and she will deal with her weight sensibly and not in an extreme manner i.e like me.
I have found your response v.helpful and understand it is down to me and up to me where I go from here. :)

Hi Poppy, Pamdev's said it all above. Weigh the pros and cons and make a decision. 2 months down the line where would your weight be if you stuck to Lipotrim? Where would it be if you quit? ;)

I think this diet doesn't work for everyone!!! But I have tried allsorts and nothing works for me!!! Liop seems to.... I think only u know if its for you!!! I just know it would take me years to lose the weight I needed to lose on ww for example!!!

Hope u figure it out sweetie x

Deezer you make me laugh, yes you are nosey...but lovely. I am still doing the Lipotrim and I weigh in tomorrow and by talking openly with you girls about things it has really helped me.

I took on board what was said and thought I don't want to throw the towel in I just want to be free of the fat and Lipo will get me there sooner and back to having a good life.

I don't want to feel tired all the time and have aching limbs.
I don't want to feel like I am 100 yrs old when I move about.
I don't want to feel sexless because I do when I am overweight like this. I don't want to feel ugly and disinterested in myself and life in general.
I don't want to be miserable and angry alot of the time because I am unhappy with my fat body.

There are tons of reasons I want to be a healthy weight.
I know this will make me happy being slim and healthy so I can live a long and productive life.
Superficially but v.importantly I want to wear all my tight fitted "matrix" style clothes, wear my boots and hair pieces cos as we know everything looks good on you when you are slim etc; ...
I just feel confident and powerful when I am slim and I can get back to living.
So that's why I am doing it.
Thanks again for the support x

Sorry for being nosey!!! : )

I agree totally... people say things to me about this diet!!! Its is HARSH at times but for me it works.... as i don't have a choice!!! I am VERY impatient and i feel i have reached a point in my life where i am done being fat!!! And i refuse to waste anymore time being so!!! Hats off to anyone who can do WW/SW and lose 2lb a week..... i just get bored of it!!! I want it off and off NOW!!! Lol...

Sorry to ramble!!! Just my thoughts!!! Glad you have decided to stick with it!!! We're all here with you!!! x

Back