Poppysparkle - Baby news

daisydoll

Gold Member
Hi there
For any oldies out there who can remember Nic, Poppysparkle....

She has just posted this on facebook

Orla Ruby, born today, 11th Jan 2011, 9lb 11.5 oz! She is a little angel! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wow, wonderful news.
I don't do Facebook any more.
Send her my love xxx
Thanks Daisy.
:angel:

Oh wow, I remember her, she helped me through when I switched to Exante - Delighted at her fabulous news. how lovely.
x

Ah that's lovely - i remember her from when i was on LL first time round. Lovely name for the baby too!

Aww, hello girls!! Thanks for the post Daisy, and for the congrats from my lovely old weight loss friends. Orla is gorgeous and such a good little girl - although she's been asleep all day today and I just know she'll decide to be awake all night tonight now! I should be used to it being number five shouldn't I? At least I know that the sleepless nights don't last forever!

Just checking out the forum as I so need to get back on top of my weightloss now! I'd love to do LL again, but not sure I can afford it unfortunately, so might have to try an alternative. Just really wish that LL was a little cheaper!!

Hope you are all well!!!

Hi Poppy
Doesn't time fly. Congratulations on having Orla.
You know you are welcome back here any time. xx

Hi Poppy
Orla is a beautiful name, congratulations on her birth. And good luck getting the weightloss back on track do give yourself time nd treat yourself kindly though, having a baby is no mean feat (as you know) don't ask too much of yourself too early and be too hard on yourself if it is tough to get rolling.
xxx

Back