Total Solution Porridge and a bar?

dolly_daydream

Can u have porridge and a bar in the same day?xx

Yes :)

Thanks hun.xx

Oh my god, I'm trying my first pack now Blue and it is bliss! Really good, it may see me through some dark, dark times!

This is sooo good!! I've won some on ebay, just 5 to try but I'm hoping this well help me stay 100% for longer. Today has been a hard day anyway, due to ill baby and no sleep last night but I know there will be more of them so if I feel like I'm actually eating maybe it will help.xx

It's my fav so far. Really like it. Messed it up first time I made it lol
Sammy x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

im looking forward to trying the porridge tomorrow. and if i really like it ill order the bumper pack

mrsbroadside said:
The porridge is amazing, it has really kept me going, I ordered 50 cause it's soooooo good! :)

Same here, tried it and I actually think im addicted!! I dont like 'normal' porridge but I soon ordered the box of 50!! :)

I love making a porridge cookie. Sounds weird but it's nice to have something hot that I pick up & chew. Nice with a cup of tea. You mix only a little water til it's a thick paste, add cinnamon & sweetener. Ok just plain too. Then spoon into baking parchment & microwave for 2mins. Lovely giant oatmeal cookie!! Yum!!

trulyteen said:
I love making a porridge cookie. Sounds weird but it's nice to have something hot that I pick up & chew. Nice with a cup of tea. You mix only a little water til it's a thick paste, add cinnamon & sweetener. Ok just plain too. Then spoon into baking parchment & microwave for 2mins. Lovely giant oatmeal cookie!! Yum!!

I just tried this, didn't have any parchment paper so used a flat lasagne Pyrex dish, it didn't stick and came out quite well. It tasted ok, but can imagine it is a lot nicer with cinnamon but I didn't have any. Will buy some tomorrow.

It was weird chewing something, I haven't had any bars and it made a nice change :)

Ooohh what an awsome idea! Porridge cookie

Wow exante doing porridge now, I've been away do a while I love porridge so I may buy them for breakfast dinner and tea haha, will it not affect weight loss because there is more carbs?

Just had the porridge for breckfast. I made it with 200ml of water, which i mixed to a paste with half to get the powder mixed in smooth and added the rest but it was very runny after two minutes. Microwaved for a further two minutes in 20second busts as after the first two minutes the porridge rises very fast and would have gone all over the microwave.
Taste wise, not as nice as regular as not enough porridge to chew and the taste is again a bit powdery but it is actually quite nice, suprisingly sweet not over the top. More like ready breck than regular porridge, I'm also full and I definatly could not eat any more. All in all a sucess!

bluecatlady said:
Just had the porridge for breckfast. I made it with 200ml of water, which i mixed to a paste with half to get the powder mixed in smooth and added the rest but it was very runny after two minutes. Microwaved for a further two minutes in 20second busts as after the first two minutes the porridge rises very fast and would have gone all over the microwave.
Taste wise, not as nice as regular as not enough porridge to chew and the taste is again a bit powdery but it is actually quite nice, suprisingly sweet not over the top. More like ready breck than regular porridge, I'm also full and I definatly could not eat any more. All in all a sucess!

Thanks for that, you couldn't eat anymore really? I feel like I could eat a car at the moment !

baz147 said:
Thanks for that, you couldn't eat anymore really? I feel like I could eat a car at the moment !

Ah, I'm following slimmers world. I can eat more over there. I'd love to follow exante as unlike lipotrim the products taste ok but even the exante ones makes me feel very nauseated and I just can't survive hungry and sick every time I eat, even for just a week. I'm not strong willed enough lol

Back