Porridge help!

Kf12g10

Ok I'm a newbie - just got my packs from my CDC yesterday. Just tucked into the porridge (of which I have 7 packs!) and was not impressed! Really had to struggle to eat it

Can you add more water than it says? Whats the best way to make it up?

Thanks in advance!!

If you've made it like the instructions on the packet, it's right. It's just gross, lol. Tasted like flour & water to me.

Can you ask your CDC to swap them for you? If not I'm afraid you'll just have to get them down you. I know how you feel, I got 4 my first week.

I HATE the porridge and swapped mine after 2 days! Give your CDC a ring and see what they suggest! x

I swapped mine and bought a different pack to replace the porridge I chucked in the bin!

Ooh yes. :) Toffee and walnut is quite nice too.

Or how adding a pinch of cinnamon?

i had some today and first taste it was horriable but i smooth alot of the lumps out and let it cool alittle and it tasted ok. will try cinammon though

I concur it's gross!

Just shows how we all differ
I love, well maybe not quite love, but really quite like both the porridges.

I like the apple & cinnamon and original. I usually put sone sweetener in it and if sometimes use a dash of milk from my allowance. I tend to put more water in it n heat it up a little longer. The first time I made it was lumpy n horrible, it'll taste better once u adopt it I promise! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i agree im a shake and soup girl, the poridgges are horrible especially tha apple and cinamon one its sooo sweet xx

week1 = 12LBS (YAAAY)
week 2 = 3LBS (finally lost a stone)

xx

I struggle with the porridge a bit, the apple one is VILE. I dont mind the maple pecan as much, but I add a splish of milk and eat it quick before I decide I hate it!

hiya,

try making it this way i promise its better.

i love the porridge i find that if you add 145ml of COLD water to your porridge and 1 sweetner, then mix with a hand whisk (not electric) until all lumps are gone. then put it into microwave for 2 mins to heat it up. tastes 100% better with no lumps.

Back