Porridge oats unflavoured ...

FloralFlower85

How many grams are we allowed for the HExB?? My book says 35g but I know some people have the new books and just wondered if it has changed??

Still 35g darling x

Thank you! Just thought I'd check :) x

Last year's book (which I think is what you have?) is still the current one being given out. Plan hasn't changed since the beginning of 2015. x

Last year's book (which I think is what you have?) is still the current one being given out. Plan hasn't changed since the beginning of 2015. x

Just looked at my book and its January 2013 book I have. So some values may have changed a bit??

The superfree concept has been replaced with speed foods. If you have the older books, I think anything with the S or SS symbols are still speed foods, but the others (e.g. bananas, pineapple) are now only free. Healthy Extras will only have had small tweaks at most.

Ahh ok .. so I can still more or less do what i've been doing then without it being too different?

Yeah, the plan worked then so there's no reason it won't work now - our genetics haven't drastically changed in three years! ;) It's more just SW keeping up with (some of) the latest nutrition guidelines, so the sweeter fruits are no longer classed as superfree due to the sugar content.

ok brilliant!!

Back