Porridge

BRUNTY

Hi All

I bought some Oats so simple quick 2 minute prroidge pouches to have for breakkie.

I am on EE plan, can i use these as a HE B and do i have to count the milk as an A?

Thanks
x

Yes you do - so you would be using both your A and B for breakfast - suppose you could use water - but thats disgusting.

Lots of other people on the forum have been eating "magic porridge."

Mix 28g of porridge oats and a muller light yogurt overnight in the fridge - have it with fruit in the morning - its gorgeous - also means you dont have to use your A choice either!

Hope that helps

Claire

Only the plain one can be used as a HEB though. I've tried the magic porridge as well and thought it wa foul but I seem to be in the minority, so definitely try that as an alternative

Thanks

Thanks for the advice, i might not have porridge again then as i like my tea too much during the day with a splash of milk.

But porridge is good in this cold, cold weather that we are having.
x

I make my porridge with oats & water & add different fruit to it, eg raspberries, cherries, apple. It does take a while to get used to but I love it.

I make mine with water, let it cool slightly then add a whole pot of shape feel fuller for longer mango yogurt. It becomes so creamy and delicious xxx

I make mine with water - less than the packet says so its really dry when cooked and then I add milk - it tastes like its made with milk but uses much less leaving plenty for cups of tea :)

PS its 350ml of skimmed milk as a HexA

Back