porridge?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sasha63, 3 February 2010 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    l've never tried it, whats it like ? does it taste like proper porridge because l like that what flavours are there ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jambro

Jambro Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I like the porridge because its quite sweet. it can be difficult getting it just right consistency but it is filling. At first it reminded me of wallpaper paste or baby food but when you are hungry it tastes great!! hope this helps.
    I blitz mine with the hand blender to get out any lumps. I have mine for tea at night because thats the time I would get the munchies and it sees me through.x

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I love it but am known to be agreeable to most CD products. Used to have the original and the flavoured porridge (think its apple and cinammon) - but tastebuds have changed and now I just have the original.
    I am sure that they are worth trying!

5. scooterchick

scooterchick She's me in a few months

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It depends on what you class as proper porridge. I make porridge with water and salt so the CD porridge tastes like evil to me, but I believe if you make regular porridge with sugar and milk then CD stuff is a bit more agreeable.

As you're in Ireland I suspect you'll be a water and salt gal and therefore hate the CD porridge. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.