porridge?

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
l've never tried it, whats it like ? does it taste like proper porridge because l like that what flavours are there ?

I like the porridge because its quite sweet. it can be difficult getting it just right consistency but it is filling. At first it reminded me of wallpaper paste or baby food but when you are hungry it tastes great!! hope this helps.
I blitz mine with the hand blender to get out any lumps. I have mine for tea at night because thats the time I would get the munchies and it sees me through.x

I love it but am known to be agreeable to most CD products. Used to have the original and the flavoured porridge (think its apple and cinammon) - but tastebuds have changed and now I just have the original.
I am sure that they are worth trying!

It depends on what you class as proper porridge. I make porridge with water and salt so the CD porridge tastes like evil to me, but I believe if you make regular porridge with sugar and milk then CD stuff is a bit more agreeable.

As you're in Ireland I suspect you'll be a water and salt gal and therefore hate the CD porridge. :D

Back