Porridge?

Porridge is just like mix a mousse soooo hard to get right:rolleyes: i always add a bit more water as microwave thickens it up a bit and to make the original porridge taste nicer i add a tablespoon of the toffee and walnut shake, makes it taste sooooo much nicer:D

Porridge is just like mix a mousse soooo hard to get right:rolleyes: i always add a bit more water as microwave thickens it up a bit and to make the original porridge taste nicer i add a tablespoon of the toffee and walnut shake, makes it taste sooooo much nicer:D

That sounds divine!

I had the porridge for the 2nd time today. I added a little bit of extra water before I put it in the microwave, and it didn't taste bad at all. Much improved from yesterday, but still isn't something that I will look forward to eating everyday.

Another thing to consider is that with all the salty and overly flavoured foods we have been eating before starting a diet like Cambridge, it can take a period of adjustment.

We're all different when it comes to taste buds and what we like or don't like and also what we have got used to in the past.

Figure out what you like and don't like early on and then you can stick to what works. Some people have done SS on just a single shake flavour.

The thing to remember that this is just for a very small part of your life. Once we are done on SS, if we maintain the weight loss correctly, there will never be a reason to have to do it again.

Fat-Boy-Slimmin-That is so true. We are doing this for such a short space of time that we can surely put up with what's on offer?!

Personally, I dont like any of the powdered shakes, and so my Cambridge consists of Choc tetras and the occasional bar.

Back