• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

porridge!!

S: 15st11lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st8lb(22.62%)
S: 17st4lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st9lb(9.5%)
Hi Kathryn, The porridge is my fave out of all the packs. As with all of them it's how you mix them , I add just enough boiling water to cover, and mix with handle of a spoon to make as smooth as I can then I add a little more water , microwave for a minute then add boiling water to that mix till its the consistency I like. Unless you mix it with one of those little battery operated frothers its going have a little lumpy to it. I kinda like the half smooth half lumpy though but if you want it smooth, froth it. For me I also add one sweetener too.
The frothers are good for the soups too , I always mix to a paste then add more water it seems to mix the powdery out of them , cos they are too small to be using a jug blender.
Hope this helps good luck with the rest of your week, it does get easier:)

S: 15st11lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st8lb(22.62%)
Hi Dora dale
Thanks for the advice.I will try it again tomorrow as I have quite a few packs of porridge to use this week. I love porridge in my normal life so am hoping the LL porridge will taste better next time!! xx

Minerva

...we're sinking deeper.
S: 18st7lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 7st6lb(40.15%)
lol, I loved the LL porridge! Just keep experimenting with mixing them - it takes practice! Each person also prefers to make their packs differently, some with more water, some with less. I always liked a more 'gooey' pack so I could somewhat chew it.
You know though? When I finished LL, and went back to conventional porridge, I was disappointed... the real thing tasted worse! I was almost tempted to keep eating the LL ones... ;) The only problem with that, was the cost ...