porridge!!!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
ewwwww dont like it !!!!

apple and cinammon... as soon as i saw it i remembered what it tasted like last time, 2 more to get through and i'll force them down but sticking to shakes next week!!

i only like maple one its lovely and i like it really runny

i dont think i could stomach trying the others, i tried the plain 1 a few years ago and it tasted like dry wallpaper paste, not that ive ever eaten wallpaper paste lol!!

i'll force the 2 i have left down, but stick to shakes i think!

Its so funny how peoples tastes are different, i really love the porridges, especially the apple and cinnamon... makes me feel like im having something substantial. The soups i cant stomach... ewwwww!!!!! had to hold my nose for those ;)

OMG - that's EXACTLY how I described it - wallpaper paste!!! It is the vilest thing I have ever tasted. I just about managed to finish it but I was gagging. I held my nose and everything. God, it's the worst thing ever - how you will get another two down I have no idea! I had to swap mine as I was never putting that vile stuff in my mouth ever again!!

LOL

its really strange peoples tastes.. each to their own with the porridge though lol!!! like you say some love it some loath it, im the latter!!

poppy, i'll force it down somehow! i will not be defeated by porridge!!!

Back