Porridge

Or you could soak them in water overnight,was gonna try that today and then forgot to soak them :-( will hafta wait till tomorrow....

Valar-Morghulis said:
Or you could soak them in water overnight,was gonna try that today and then forgot to soak them :-( will hafta wait till tomorrow....

Okey dokey
Could let you experiment lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So, I had my porridge this morning, presoaked. It took not even 2 minutes on the hob. Soaked my jumbo oats in water over night and drained the excess, then I put them in a wee saucepan with some chopped fresh pear and a pinch of cinnamon and a small bit of milk. Added a squirt of Agave nectar and it was super Yummy and super quick. Btw. it was my first time making porridge, because usually the BF makes it. But he likes his really runny bleurgh. It's like eating soup with oats....

Valar-Morghulis said:
So, I had my porridge this morning, presoaked. It took not even 2 minutes on the hob. Soaked my jumbo oats in water over night and drained the excess, then I put them in a wee saucepan with some chopped fresh pear and a pinch of cinnamon and a small bit of milk. Added a squirt of Agave nectar and it was super Yummy and super quick. Btw. it was my first time making porridge, because usually the BF makes it. But he likes his really runny bleurgh. It's like eating soup with oats....

Hi been in France ....
That sounds very easy ... Will give it a go too :)

I make mine on water, then add some ground almonds (protein), a bit of agave syrup and oat milk. Creamy and delicious!

To go back to the original issue, I always feel hungry an hour after porridge as well. I wondered why....i'll try the nuts and seeds idea and see if it helps!

maccalenny said:
To go back to the original issue, I always feel hungry an hour after porridge as well. I wondered why....i'll try the nuts and seeds idea and see if it helps!

Hi
I bought some jumbo oats .... They're a little better but certainly don't keep me sated til lunch time ... I think I'm a protein girl .!! Protein defo keeps the hunger at bay for me x

Back