porridge ????

tsweety81

hiya im starting friday and was just wondering who has porridge everyday or reguarly....i dunno why but i always feel like maybe weight loss would be better if i just have shakes.but then if it all adds up to the same calories then i guess it should all be the same surely????

tsweety81 said:
hiya im starting friday and was just wondering who has porridge everyday or reguarly....i dunno why but i always feel like maybe weight loss would be better if i just have shakes.but then if it all adds up to the same calories then i guess it should all be the same surely????

It's fine to have porridge 3x a day! I really dislike the porridge so just stick to tetras and shakes. All banana or strawberry! And a bar or two here and there!

One recommendation from me is not to order all porridge. Get a bar or two and a few shakes. Just for a bit of variety. I got very bored very quickly on having the same products. Then feel a bigger need to cheat. No I can treat myself to a bar instead. Chewy choc is good!!

I had porridge every day for at least the first 4 weeks without any detriment to my losses :)
Hi, I have porridge all day everyday. On week 6 and not bored or tempted to eat something that I shouldn't. Good luck with what ever you choose. Stick to this whatever you choose and the results are fab. Good luck.

Back