PORRIDGE

Mrs Pink

Banned
Just a test to see how many milliseconds it takes RD to open this thread....

RD you have porridge on the BRAIN!! :D

(I am just jealous coz I cant manage to make it)

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm porrige!!!! :p

AHA! Incredible - knew you wouldnt be able to resist !!! PMSL

Just a test to see how many milliseconds it takes RD to open this thread.

25.3568293023 seconds
th_stopwatch.gif

What took you so long RD?:eek:

Drat - you've outed me!! Now the whole world knows I'm a porrigolic!!

25.3568293023 seconds
th_stopwatch.gif

What took you so long RD?:eek:

I would have been faster KD but I was eating a bowl of porrige :rolleyes:

I love my porridge eaten (dry), I mix it with a cut up apple and yogurt, truly delish!

Ooooh sounds yummy, how do you make the porridge? I couldn't see it on the recipe section.

Yes, how do you make the porrige, sounds yummy, yummy! xx

Do we need a 'sticky' on the subject of PH ad porrige??

I Went to my local health food shop (not a chain) for the pysillium husks. They were in a big tub and you measured out the quantity you wanted.

I asked if they had nothing added to them and the staff looked at me as if I'd asked the most stupid question ever, anyway - no they replied with a look of disbelief.

The porridge is good but later that week my kettostix showed that I was in trace (pink colour) all previous tests showed dark purple.

Obviously the pysillium i bought was not pure, just be carefull when buying pyillium you have to use the pure stuff with nowt added.

I Went to my local health food shop (not a chain) for the pysillium husks. They were in a big tub and you measured out the quantity you wanted.

I asked if they had nothing added to them and the staff looked at me as if I'd asked the most stupid question ever, anyway - no they replied with a look of disbelief.

The porridge is good but later that week my kettostix showed that I was in trace (pink colour) all previous tests showed dark purple.

Obviously the pysillium i bought was not pure, just be carefull when buying pyillium you have to use the pure stuff with nowt added.

Ketosis sticks should be pale pink .... means you are hydrated (had enough water) dark purple means you haven't had enough water and your wee is more concentrated ... ie first wee of the morning! No degree of ketosis - either you are in it or not!

Is the porridge for maintaining or can you have it when ssing?

You can have it on SS. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely made with vanilla or toffee and walnut. Make sure you drink plenty of extra water when using PH as they expand with water.

I can't find psylium husks anywhere! I've got capsules from holland and barratt but I really want to give the porrige a go sounds gorgeous!

I can't find psylium husks anywhere! I've got capsules from holland and barratt but I really want to give the porrige a go sounds gorgeous!

Don't get too excited Bigley :)!- for every magician like RD who manages to make, it there are half a dozen of us who always end up with inedible slimy snot :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back