porridge

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
With the Porridge I had that tonight but I made it different because there was warm water in the kettle I poured it over the Porridge and it was not so lumpy and much better , then I put it in the mirco for 1 min .... it was luke warm water ... have a go :)

Thanks will try this....as I just can't decide if I like the porridge or not.

Although it is def nicer with nutmeg.

I always boil the kettle first and use boiling water to make my porridge then put it in the microwave. I love it, have it every morning for breakfast!:D

i make it like skinikki but i have one at night before bed,so 2 a day for me, ha ha

i hate the porridge im sorry 2 say but if u dont like the lumps i found that puttin it in the smoothy maker or blender wouldnt matter ..gives it a consistancy of ready brek xx

I found it really really sweet, struggled with it, havent got any for this week, thought I might try some next time with a sprinkle of choc mint shake?? Has anyone tried this??

its not fair i cant even get the porridge over here yet,not til mid october:cry::cry::cry:i have had my cdc`s sample and i loved it and now i cant wait to get it for some variety,
roll on mid october.

I've been keeping my porridge for those times when I have to have something to eat.

Feels as though I am actually eating something lol :D

Last edited:
I loved the intial taste but not the after effects - my cdc said to add a bit of my shake pwoder to it to jazz it up abit :)

With the lumps , when I made it with luke warm water I never got lumps , as where I use boiling water it makes lumps , I think I'll stick with luke warm water now !
Also the first time I had porridge I thought , wow that is so sweet , but it tastes so different now , also I do add some strawberry powerer to it . Add any I guess !

Back