Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

porridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MsJMC, 3 October 2008 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    With the Porridge I had that tonight but I made it different because there was warm water in the kettle I poured it over the Porridge and it was not so lumpy and much better , then I put it in the mirco for 1 min .... it was luke warm water ... have a go :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks will try this....as I just can't decide if I like the porridge or not.

Although it is def nicer with nutmeg.

4. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    I always boil the kettle first and use boiling water to make my porridge then put it in the microwave. I love it, have it every morning for breakfast!:D

5. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    i make it like skinikki but i have one at night before bed,so 2 a day for me, ha ha

6. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    i hate the porridge im sorry 2 say but if u dont like the lumps i found that puttin it in the smoothy maker or blender wouldnt matter ..gives it a consistancy of ready brek xx

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I found it really really sweet, struggled with it, havent got any for this week, thought I might try some next time with a sprinkle of choc mint shake?? Has anyone tried this??

8. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    its not fair i cant even get the porridge over here yet,not til mid october:cry::cry::cry:i have had my cdc`s sample and i loved it and now i cant wait to get it for some variety,
    roll on mid october.

9. Smudge321

Smudge321 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    I've been keeping my porridge for those times when I have to have something to eat.

Feels as though I am actually eating something lol :D

Last edited: 16 June 2011
  10. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I loved the intial taste but not the after effects - my cdc said to add a bit of my shake pwoder to it to jazz it up abit :)

11. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    With the lumps , when I made it with luke warm water I never got lumps , as where I use boiling water it makes lumps , I think I'll stick with luke warm water now !
    Also the first time I had porridge I thought , wow that is so sweet , but it tastes so different now , also I do add some strawberry powerer to it . Add any I guess !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.