porridge??

FYP

Hi
Ive been off CD for a few months! (obviously!) and wondered what flavour the porridge comes in? has anyone tried them? whats it like?
any new shakes/soups flavours in last 6 mths?? that ive missed?
Im waiting to see my CDC next week, i only have enough sachets for 4 days! hope she calls me soon!
thanks
sarah

Heya - I LOVE the porridge - it comes in original and also in apple and cinnamon flavours (I love both but the newest one - apple and cin. is amazing!).

There's also a strawberry tetra... think one of the soups is new but can't remember which one it is now. Leek and potato? or Broccoli and cheese? xxx

I quite like the porridge, its not like the normal porridge you would get but it helps make a nice change from the shakes and soups.
You can add nutmeg to it as well to make it to your taste.

I too love the porridge. I love it so much I have 2 packs a day, I can honestly say it's the reason I have stuck to the diet for so long!! I haven't tried the apple and cinnamon yet but when I see my CDC on the 5th she said she would have some. I can't wait to taste it, it can only be better.

I always have it for brekkie and often also for lunch! Like you Bijoux, I think it is the main reason why I am finding CD much easier these days! Almost like conventional food :) xx

I like the porridge, apple and cinnamon sounds lovely can't wait to try it. Chocolate orange is new also leek and potato both of which i like.

Brocolli and cheese is absolutely! :9529: Good luck with your re-start. :)

HI sarah
I started SS today, and have to say I found the porridge quite nice!
I could only eat normal porridge smothered in sugar, but with this, I was able to eat it and enjoy it!
Not tried the App/Cin porridge yet, that will be on my next order from my CDC!
Good luck

:greenapple: Apple and cinnamon porridge is looovely :D

Has anyone tried the new golden veg drink mix yet? I heard it's much nicer than the old savoury veg one, I guess CD have woken up to the fact that loads of people were defecting off-plan to marigold bouillon...

These porridges sound nice, I am looking forward to trying them and like you Becky think I will find them a great help keeping on track! :)

Ooh that sounds really yummy!!! I shall definitely be getting me some of those then! xx

Has anyone tried the new golden veg drink mix yet? I heard it's much nicer than the old savoury veg one, I guess CD have woken up to the fact that loads of people were defecting off-plan to marigold bouillon...

i just asked this on an other thread.. i find myself wanting something a bit warm and savory sometimes between lunch and evening shake.. wondering if its worth getting some??

anyone had any??

i just asked this on an other thread.. i find myself wanting something a bit warm and savory sometimes between lunch and evening shake.. wondering if its worth getting some??

anyone had any??
Really nice, id certainly recomend it. Be warned its very strong will taste salty if you put too much in. :)

good stuff, i may have to get some then. sometimes i just need something to tide me over, as i work long hours.

hope my cdc has some in for me!!

Back