Portion size check up against stats..

Lanarkwitch said:
I never have them really as I'm not a big fan of dairy, I do eat yogurt bit that's about it, does it really make a big difference?

Not really sure what you mean? A difference to what exactly? Weigh loss? I doubt it! The cottage cheese was never the thing that anyone suggested the OP change!

I never have them really as I'm not a big fan of dairy, I do eat yogurt bit that's about it, does it really make a big difference?

Did you mean you never have your HXa's? That would be a big deal as they are there to ensure you get enough calcium.

You don't want to be lovely and slim but loose your teeth! Or worse still get osteoporosis.

Lanarkwitch said:

kingleds said:
Not really sure what you mean? A difference to what exactly? Weigh loss? I doubt it! The cottage cheese was never the thing that anyone suggested the OP change!

Yes-calcium does have a positive effect on weightloss-it helps :) which is one reason you are encouraged to have the second HEa on green&original x

Pigler said:
Did you mean you never have your HXa's? That would be a big deal as they are there to ensure you get enough calcium.

You don't want to be lovely and slim but loose your teeth! Or worse still get osteoporosis.

Ah that makes more sense that cottage cheese being the issue :)

Back