Portion sizes in SW mag pics!

A point about the 10 syns recommended......I believe they include 5 syns or so in their menu and then say to have up to 10 more of your choice? xx some great weight losses there, well done! xx

So the extras.. like sw chips with your steak for example. When only making them for me.. I use one potatoe and it makes loads.. how could you cook only a third or whatever of a potatoe

I use about 3 or 4 medium spuds just for me...get about 6-8 chips per spud...one wouldn't touch the sides, hehe

TheMissus said:
I use about 3 or 4 medium spuds just for me...get about 6-8 chips per spud...one wouldn't touch the sides, hehe

Lol know what u mean!!! I've started tho putting my third superfree onto my plate first and then my free food, that way I'm finding I'm not putting as much on & can keep leftovers for lunch.

Just had a gut-busting brekkie for 5.5 syns, no camera lens would have been wide enough to fit it all on a pic lol :)

A point about the 10 syns recommended......I believe they include 5 syns or so in their menu and then say to have up to 10 more of your choice? xx some great weight losses there, well done! xx

I spotted this in the mag yesterday after seeing people questioning it on here. It actually says 'about 10 syns' a day on the weekly planner, which to me certainly fits in with the 5-15 rule :)

i think they tend to plan or suggest up to 10 syns on the planner - usually like a flake (9syns) for example, but they dont go up to 15 so you have some freedom and choice yourself. its all suggestions though!

Hi

I only do Green days because i am a vegetarian, my SW rep said that i can pile my plate with any superfree and free foods. So thats what I have been doing. I agree with rumble tummy, i think its just for pictures.

Lisa xx

Back