Portion Sizes

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by iowsara, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, sorry but I have another question. I have been using the weight watchers app on my iphone to calculate and track points which I am finding a godsend.

The question I have is about portion sizes. I have looked up things like, for example, pasta or couscous and it gives the PP in a portion size. Now I know that most of the time I can change it to grams and work it out that way - but is there a list somewhere of portion sizes? It would make life so much easier :)

Thanks very much in advance
    Sara x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jackieb68

Jackieb68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I'm not sure if there is an actual list of portion sizes, in the pocket guide it lists different portions sizes for quite a few foods.

And the portion sizes can make a huge difference to pp values!!

There are a few forums on here where there are so pp already worked out for you. Also a few errors pointed out in ww publications...

Not sure if this helps? But good luck!!

J x
  4. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Ive struggled with this too so I always take it down to g or oz untili get a low enough amount of points for a serving size lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.