Positive thinking and re starting

Mary Jane

Right got my slimming world books and heading to the gym after work in determined to do this and try keep my weight of :)

Also really want to get into a dress for a wedding so I have a goal too to work at and just need to keep on it even after my friends wedding!

Here's goes :)

Re-started AGAIN - back to SW and I WILL make it work!!!

It's only my first week so won't know until Monday I've been so good this week though but getting a bit confused with syns. I've not really used any and confused if I should be including some or if its fine to not have any.

Really craving something bad today though :(

Went on a bike ride and made me so hungry and girls monthly thing is about to happen too. I want chocolate!!!

At least your still going for it its really hard to stay focused sometimes xxx

Lost 3lb so quite happy :) plus its the time of the month which people say adds to your weight not sure if it does or not might be a myth.

So all good today only think I can't cope with is when you suddenly get hungry and there's nothing to hand feels like you've got to cook everything.

Only lost 1lb this week feeling a bit gutted even though I feel like I've lost weight :(

Hey Hun, sorry to butt into your conversation, but please don't feel disheartened, although it wasn't the loss you were hoping for on the scales (still great that you did lose that) it may well show on your waist measurements etc. I have found that on weeks I don't lose so much, I tend to lose inches, so I would say keep measurements of yourself and that can spur you on as well x

Thanks you Hun I've been taking photos and could tell a difference in them just feel like I'd gone wrong somewhere :(

Hope I'm just wrong will keep at it though :) and thanks for your message always nice to hear things to keep me going x

Just wanted to say well done on restarting! Changing eating habits can be so hard- try not to immediately focus on the results but celebrate being able to make changes and stick to them. You will see the results you want soon enough!

Right guys!! I'm restarting yet again tomorrow ! Doing Slimming world from home as can't afford to go to class . I have the books and am very familiar with the plan, so fingers crossed. Lack of Willpower is my biggest stumbling block . My starting weight is 18st 3.3lb . I struggle with exercise due to medical problems, but I know I need to, and probably can do more than I do now. So it is out with the bad and in with the good (food), and here goes! ......

Good luck

Back