Positive Xenical Experiences....

Jeniferous

Morning All :)

I spend quite a bit of time reading through threads and googling xenical/alli and i see nothing but media driven horror stories most of the time or rants from people who haven't done research on how slimming pills are pants and that you should do it on your own. Anyway - i wondered what positive stories you guys have on your experiences so far?

I've been taking Alli for about 3 months and now i've lost 10% my doctors prescribed me the full fat version. I've not had a single side effect other than a bubbly grumbly gassy stomach. Nothing remotely embaressing. I've even broken the rules occasionally but just miss taking a pill with those meals. I've lost 2 stone and 1 lb combining Xenical with Slimming world (is the cheating?) in 20 weeks..

nah thats not cheating hun and a very big well done on your weight loss thats brillant. and your not getting no side effects because your sticking to the xen rules so a big well done!!!! sounds like your doing amazing. i too have a gassy grumbly tummy sometimes but i never have any side effects (no mr tango) . im re starting my xenical but i remember losing 13 pounds in 3 weeks on them. I know they can be good when u work hard along side of it. keep up with the good work hun xx

Well done it's great that your Dr has prescribed you Xen. Stick to the rules and you don't have side effects. Not everyone agrees but I'm with you on skipping a tablet if I know I'm eating way out of the rules there's still going to be Xen in my system which will have some effect but this way of eating needs to be practical in the long-term.

You have had great progress on Alli well done! I have been on xen for just over 7 weeks & have had lost 21lbs, I have stuck to the rules though & no Mr Tango - woohoo!!!!

Actually i reckon i go over my 15g every day because I have two poached eggs with toast and flora light on and each egg is 7.5 g. It's the only breaky that keeps me going till lunch though!

Back