Possible summer Meet Up

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Was talking to Stacey earlier and she suggested a summer meet up in a few months time,

So just a thought what do you think and where would it be good to meet up my, suggestion was London, but other ideas welcome.

Me.

There is a WeMitt Meet in Birmingham in September Me.... lots of lovely people from this site going..... there is also the Dublin at the end of June...... there was one in Portsmouth earlier in the year..... why don't you do a poll and see where people might fancy meeting... alternatively get your name down for one of the others..... WeMitt one is a 'sticky' on the WeMitt Section and the Dublin one is a 'sticky' in .... I think (I'm not going so not 100% sure) -the 'Chit Chat' section.....

when is the brum meeting pls
x

There is a WeMitt Meet in Birmingham in September Me.... lots of lovely people from this site going..... there is also the Dublin at the end of June...... there was one in Portsmouth earlier in the year..... why don't you do a poll and see where people might fancy meeting... alternatively get your name down for one of the others..... WeMitt one is a 'sticky' on the WeMitt Section and the Dublin one is a 'sticky' in .... I think (I'm not going so not 100% sure) -the 'Chit Chat' section.....

Sadly im due to work that weekend and have the following weekend off will have to see if i have any holiday days left.

Well Bath was ideal for me and my mates as we are in the south west.....! Still not sure if we can make the brum meet.

Lack of funds at the mo....I dont know what is happening about the house....me and the boys might have to move after all.....we are waiting on a review of the offer.
Then childcare........! And work, I sometimes work a saturday.

I so can't wait for the Brum meet:D I should have lost another 4 stone by then hopefully;)

Me you should try to make it just think all those gorgeous women and you the only man....you'll love it;)

So gutted you might not make it Sonya I can't wait to meet you in person and thank you for all the support you have given me on here x

I so can't wait for the Brum meet:D I should have lost another 4 stone by then hopefully;)

Me you should try to make it just think all those gorgeous women and you the only man....you'll love it;)

So gutted you might not make it Sonya I can't wait to meet you in person and thank you for all the support you have given me on here x

I can't wait either Zoe. It's gonna be a blast. I urge anyone who's never made it before to get themselves along because they become quite addictive.

I am sooooooooooooo pleased that you are going Zoe, you have been sorely missed at the last couple of VFBCs. We'll have so much to catch up on by then!

Sadly im due to work that weekend and have the following weekend off will have to see if i have any holiday days left.

Have put in for 2 days holiday so might just be there.

Me.

hopefully can make the brum meet as may have moved by then !!!

Back