possible weekly weight loss????

hayley77

hi all,
Do you think 4lb a week is about what i will lose???
Have gone down from 18 13 to 18 01 in 6 days, just trying to work out how much i will have lost before i go on holiday.

I go on june 17th that means i have got 17 weeks starting next tues, go give me an idea of how much i will lose/what i will weigh,im not doing aam week just ss al through, im an all or nothing kinda girl!!!

Hugs xx

I'm aiming for 3-4lbs per week depending on how good I am and how much I stick to the diet!!:eek:

Cambridge say 14lbs per calendar month.

You probably won't do 4lbs per week after the first few but you'll just have to wait and see

oh, right, thats put me on a downer now!!

Don't be down, not everyone is the same. I didn't lose less than 4lb a week until week 18 so there's really no way of telling. Some weeks you may only lose 2/3 but then have a bigger loss the week after, as long as it is coming off, that's the main thing. Good luck :D

oh, right, thats put me on a downer now!!

I lost 17lbs the first week then 4lbs per week for the following 7 weeks.

One stone loss per calendar month is way higher than for any other diet plan you would do - except for LL, etc

yea i know, was just hoping maybe o could be in the 13'
s for june!!!

Hi Hayley

If you look at my weekly losses below, you can see I average out to around 4lbs a week - I've lost 5stone 2lbs in 16 weeks so if you stick to it there's a good chance you could be in the 13s by the time you go on holiday x Just remember your target every time you feel tempted!

Corinne x

thanks corinne, hopefully my weight loss will be as good as yours, well done!#
What weight did you start at if you dont mind me being a nosey sod!!!!

hugs xx

Usually the way it works is that the heavier you are when you start CD the higher the losses.

All bodies are different, though, you will just have to wait and see !!

The thing is that if you get hooked on the idea that you must lose 4lbs per week and you don't you will be ever so disappointed.
Remember that Cambridge say 14lbs per calendar month, which is not 4lbs per week. Your body still has to burn 3500 cals to lose each individual pound of fat.

A 1lb loss is fabulous. a 2lb loss is fabulous, any loss is fabulous really.

Back