possibly the stupidest question ever!

laurenxx23

can i pay by card at the meeting?
first time going tonight and dont have any cash on me
or is it different at different sw's

You can only use cash or cheque at mine, caught me out first week but luckily a friend came too and lent me the money!

cash or cheque at mine as well

just an idea, give the consultant a ring and ask she wont mind list of consultants with phone numbers on the slimming world site just type in your post code hope this helps :)

One group I went to had a card machine but my current group is cash or cheque only x x

Hi just wondering how do you pay, I think the first meetings free? So do you pay next week or do you have to pay in advance or anythin?

just cash/cheque at mine. you can pay weekly or buy a countdown and save a bit. 6 weeks for price of 5, 12 for 10 etc.

Hi just wondering how do you pay, I think the first meetings free? So do you pay next week or do you have to pay in advance or anythin?

You pay a £10 registration fee plus the weekly fee of £4.95 at your 1st meeting. Some consultants offer 1/2 price membership fee, so you pay £9.95 to join.

thankyou for all the replies. i went and got cash out just incase but they did have a card machine :)

Wish mine had a card machine, suppose there is a bank round the corner I shouldnt moan lol

Back