Possibly tmi...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lankyelle, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

  1. lankyelle

    lankyelle Member

    Cambridge SS
    ...is it normal to be erm "bunged" up :sick0019: on the diet?

    I havent been since day 1 normally im pretty regular...
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. blue_grapefruit

    blue_grapefruit Gold Member

    yes, it is, but it's not good news.

    You need to take a fibre supplement like fibre89 to loosen things before it gets TOO bunged up.

    How much water do you drink a day?

    Hope you're ok xxx
  4. lankyelle

    lankyelle Member

    Cambridge SS
    4/5 litres...
  5. misscheeky

    misscheeky Gold Member

    yes this is normal. You seem to be drinking enough. If it gets really bad you could take some sennakot or dulcolax(some ppl say u def need to be near a toilet after takin this) tbh ive never tried it. You can get the PH and have then every day and that will help or the fibre89 from your cdc that leah was on about. Dont let it go to long because from experience it is painful!! sorry if tmi!!

    becky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  6. blue_grapefruit

    blue_grapefruit Gold Member

    You defo need to take dulcolax to get things moving now that you are bunged. Fibre89 prevents the bunging if you get me :) x
  7. Yuna

    Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

    Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had the same prob last week and started takin fibre sub..... fibresure same as fibre89 and it sorted me out. Pretty regular since.

    Hope you ok. Prob should take ducolax tho to free up the bunged'ness'
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.

Share This Page