Post 10,000 - Where did the time go?!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Post 10,000

Well I was kinda hoping by the time I got to post 10,000 I would have lost a big chunk of weight, and be feeling good!! :rolleyes:

So far this year, I have made it to day 51 of my CD programme, survived AAM and a weekend away; I have lost over 30 lbs, bringing me to 81 lbs lost and only 6.5 lbs away from being halfway through my journey :cool:

My size 22s are loose, I have cheekbones, my ring size has gone down from an S to a P/Q, and I actually feel in control of where I am heading :cool:

Life isn't sorted by any means, but I am feeling/doing much better - the more in control I feel of this, the more confident I am at work, with my kids, all of it!!

So I guess post number 10,000 finds me in a good place, even if I am going through the cold from hell at the moment with runny nose, temperature and sweats!! :rolleyes:

Big thanks to my support network - the people who truly understand what a Drama Queen I am ;) -and to all my new friends on Minimins lets keep rocking this year - 2007 is the year we make it to where we wanna be!! :D

Hi,

You've done so well. In inspiring and understanding others. You've helped me immensely and I'm truly grateful.

Those 10000 posts you've made aren't inane pointless witterings. The contain real passion, real hope and loads of love.

Thanks D_Q & Congratulations.

Keep Smiling................ :)

CAH-CHING

Glad you're in a good place DQ, you're sounding so positive! Keep those posts coming, and hope you shake that cold off soon! I too am tucked up in bed with runny nose, sore throat, sneezes and coughs! Thank goodness its half term!

You are doing sooooooooooo well and 10000 posts is just astonishing!!

Well dun!

M.

Not surprised you've reached this level DQ - you are nearly always the first to respond to my queries and always there with a helping hand and sharing your pearls of wisdom!!

You are one of the people on this site who has helped me get this far and will be there when I complete the journey!!

Thank you from me!!

Dee

Wowee 10,000 that is amazing!!

As a member of the Century Club I too hope that you and the rest of the Century Club can witness the end of my journey.

The support you give to everybody on the site is immeasurable.

Long may you reign as the Queen of Posts..xx

Long may you reign as the Queen of Posts..xx

Hear Hear!!!

We love ya DQ, and dont ever forget it. Hope the dreaded lurgs are getting better x

hey DQ, just wanted to jump on as well and say well done and thanks so much for those 10,000 posts, each one has helped someone else. you are doing so fab.

Hi D_Q

10,000 posts - that's amazing and as already said thats 10,000 helpful & supportive posts, Minimins wouldn't be the same without you.

And well done on your fabulous weight loss so far :)

D_Q you are one very special lady!

Remember reading your posts on DH and then moved over here and you were one of the first people who welcomed me! and ever since whenever I've had a dilema, bad day - whatever you've been there with just the right words.

Thank you!

10,000 Posts!!!! Congratulations D_Q:D

My first step into a forum feeling awkward and nervous, not knowing how to post, wondering would I be accepted, desperately needing help with my weight and looking for someone who would understand where I was at and not judge me for being so overweight.

Your reach out your hand of friendship and I have been clutching on since and when I feel I can't go on you drag me along in your wake.

You are always there with the right words of advice and encouragement and ready to give unconditional support and friendship to everyone who crosses your path.

Hope your feeling better soon D_Q.

Love Mini xxx

Totally missed this - what a lovely post

10,000 - flipping heck - dont think you even racked that up on DH.

Mini took the words right out of my mouth - almost made me cry.

Heres to the next 10,000 .........you crazy chick

Its not 51 days is it - well no - must be near to 60 now - bloody hell - well done girl.

Catch you later

Back