Post christmas pp thursday wagon roll call!

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Aka day of hell

Thought I'd see who else is on the pp Thursday bandwagon and see if we can drum up some post Christmas enthusiasm (go team!)

So far mine's not brilliant. Prepared a mixed curry (chicken and beef) but its not so appetising with no onion/veg. Added onion granules to make it more interesting!

Couldn't find my oat bran (since going home) so had Sweetned skimmed milk for breakfast. Tempted to weigh in tomorrow- is that a bad idea?!

How is everyone else getting on?

i am trying to stick to protein today as definetly over ate over previous 3 days! I like turkey so dont mind eating left overs and am having steak for dinner. its all the other food i have to stay away from. at least at work i cant see it!

The diet went out the window at 9pm on the 24th with a glass or two of wine, Christmas Day was full roast and the kids chocolate and a bottle of wine. Nothing much else.
woke up on Boxing Day 4lbs up!!! Most was dehydration from the wine so did PP yesterday and litres of water. This morning only 1lb over. We are going to do 3 or 4 PP days, then it's New Year at then inlaws who have no idea about this diet. I got rid of all the 'naughty' food except the kids chocolate so there is nothing to tempt me.
So far today I have been ravenous. Plan on making fish cakes for tea, drinking more water and doing Shred.

Im trying............had sausage, bacon and egg for breakfast and a large plate of turkey covered in gravy also a yogurt...still have my muffins for later with a cuppa but yes this is a difficult time on the dukan diet...........

I think I've had too much milk. Have had tonnes of curry and am making more for tomorrow. Need oatbran later and I'll probs make it porridge. More milk! Need to go and buy it. Again! Have avoided crisps, biscuits and sweets, may wi tomorrow!

E. im still weighing daily and I dont like what I see ...............

All gone to pot since last weekend! Thankfully the fridge has returned to normal & will be back on Dukan for the New Year. I have enjoyed my "festive binge" & feel ready to knuckle down for Dukan time! frightened to get on scales though. Not weighing until after the New Year!

sididd said:
E. im still weighing daily and I dont like what I see ...............

I've not weighed since November!!

My PP day is usual Wednesday and I did try yesterday. I had no Christmas 'goodies' but PP was too difficult. I cheated but I'm planning on doing it again possibly Saturday.

Stuck to it today with no oat bran. Is it cheating tomorrow to wi with no brekkie. I've got toast and cheese for brekkie normally weigh in after three boiled eggs but hve none!!

Think I'm 61-61.5 so below tw and maintained. Woohoo!

Your a Dukan Success E, well done...............xxx

Back