Post Holiday Weigh in - EEEK!!

Daisyboo

So I stepped back on the scales today. Full of trepidation after being on a 2 week AI holiday and then 8 days of visitors and eating - and... Iv only put on 3 POUNDS!!! One v v happy bunny :D So I am still in the 12's (by the skin of my teeth!) and getting back on the wagon doesn't seem as scary as it did this morning!

Been to Asda this morning and have made a huge pot of carrot & coriander and leek & potato soups and a massive tray of roasted veg to fill the freezer for quick lunches/dinners. Head back into WW mode and feeling better already!

Hope everyone else's scales are kind to them this week ;)

x

You can heat them in the microwave - although they are a bit soggy its fine if you are adding them to a bolognaise sauce/cous cous etc. If you want to get them crunchy again I put them on a tray and pop them in the oven for 20 minutes while Im making what ever Im eating them with.

Well done, my 2 week AI back in sept saw a 8.5lb gain, it was more the cocktails than food though lol. I've had Christmas off plan so back to it on Wednesday when the last few biccies have gone ;) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's brilliant well done I put on a whopping 8 :eek: x

Not sure how I managed to do so little damage on the AI - I cant eat wheat so wasnt tempted by the croissants/toast/cakes/biscuits/pancakes... and stuck to mostly diet coke and rum by the pool - somehow managed to do the trick!!

Went off track a little today but back to work tomorrow so hopefully a little bit of structure to my day will help me to be a little bit 'gooder'!!

Back