post holiday weigh in

ROSB

Just had my weigh in since my holiday and a pleased I have lost another 6 lbs :eek:- well pleased.

Only 1stone & 1lb to go
:D

Did you take packs with you on your holiday or did you come off plan?xx

Well done on your holiday loss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I took my packs with me - I have an Apartment there so it is easy to stick to the plan. I did treat myself to an Ice Cream on the last day and the day flying home I ate 'proper' food but got straight back to SS on Monday.

ROSB said:
I took my packs with me - I have an Apartment there so it is easy to stick to the plan. I did treat myself to an Ice Cream on the last day and the day flying home I ate 'proper' food but got straight back to SS on Monday.

Rosb u r phenomenal that's all I can say u r my inspiration on this diet seeing how well u have done and even when on holiday u r just fabulous xxx well done on your loss 15lb will melt off u

thank you. I just think this diet is fab, I feel so much better and never ever want to go back to my old ways again.

I wish everyone who has lots to lose could just spend 1 day being slimmer then they would realise what a great feeling it is.

Its other peoples messages on here that helped me in the early days and now it is just second nature to have just my packs & water every day.

ROSB said:
thank you. I just think this diet is fab, I feel so much better and never ever want to go back to my old ways again.

I wish everyone who has lots to lose could just spend 1 day being slimmer then they would realise what a great feeling it is.

Its other peoples messages on here that helped me in the early days and now it is just second nature to have just my packs & water every day.

Well I hope that sooner rather than later I lose the remaining 5 stone I need to and be happy just like u r I can't wait to feel thin again :) been a long time coming

harissed-mother you have done so well already, you will be there soon! Well Done

wow that's amazing! 22 weeks on the cambridge - i salute you, imm on day 11 and it feels like forever. and if i have one more leek n potato soup i'll cry!

Back