+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+* WW Edition

Hi Lulu, the chilli chicken was very easy...
2x chicken breasts browned in a pan,
Softened in a wok were peppers, onions & mushrooms
I added lazy garlic & chilli grinder
Dash of soy sauce
Added chicken to wok & that was it:)
I had it with rice.

jambo said:
Hi Lulu, the chilli chicken was very easy...
2x chicken breasts browned in a pan,
Softened in a wok were peppers, onions & mushrooms
I added lazy garlic & chilli grinder
Dash of soy sauce
Added chicken to wok & that was it:)
I had it with rice.

Thanks. Do you have a recipe for the soup as well? Xx

2 tins choppd toms,
2 lrg carrots,
1 lrg onion
Clove garlic
Chilli (i like it spicy)
Squirt of tom puree
1/2 pint chicken stock (i use 3cubes)
All chopped in a pot, boiled till veg is soft then blitz with blender...
VIOLA...amazin free tom soup;)

jambo said:
2 tins choppd toms,
2 lrg carrots,
1 lrg onion
Clove garlic
Chilli (i like it spicy)
Squirt of tom puree

Thank you! X

jambo said:
2 tins choppd toms,
2 lrg carrots,
1 lrg onion
Clove garlic
Chilli (i like it spicy)
Squirt of tom puree

Oooh I'm going to make this thanks :)

Quorn beef curry from the oher night mmm x

Attachments

• image-3162640351.jpg
    image-3162640351.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 187
It was just pataks curry paste (3pp i think but i also make it with the weight watchers pastes for one pp) and put in quorn beef strips, onions, peppers, spinnach and jalapenos (nomnom) and then a tin of tomatoes and a beef stock and bubble it all together... And i had some kara coconut milk leftover from a thai curry ( i like my currys lol) and put some of that in too (1pp)

weemissnaughty said:
It was just pataks curry paste (3pp i think but i also make it with the weight watchers pastes for one pp) and put in quorn beef strips, onions, peppers, spinnach and jalapenos (nomnom) and then a tin of tomatoes and a beef stock and bubble it all together... And i had some kara coconut milk leftover from a thai curry ( i like my currys lol) and put some of that in too (1pp)

Sounds delish :0) and good pp!

weemissnaughty said:
Yep i find you get a huuge plate the quorn is 2pp for quarter a bag... But i read it wrong and thats 4pp worth of the quorn x

I'm doing simply filling so the Quorn mince is free
:0) not tried the strips etc

weemissnaughty said:
Ive just started sf... I love the mince, the strips are ok but they get much nicer if you put a beef stock cube on but i cant get myself to like the chicken... Dont know what it is about it... Its so good for ypu as well x

Have you tried some other brands of fake chicken? The supermarket ones sometimes taste quite different, I used to only like certain veggie mince/chicken/sausages from certain brands but now I'm less fussy lol! X

weemissnaughty said:
Ive just started sf... I love the mince, the strips are ok but they get much nicer if you put a beef stock cube on but i cant get myself to like the chicken... Dont know what it is about it... Its so good for ypu as well x

That's good that you have started sf as well.Am on my 4th week.Lots of Quorn products are on a special in Tescos right now.

bulldogdaisy said:
That's good that you have started sf as well.Am on my 4th week.Lots of Quorn products are on a special in Tescos right now.

Funnily enough i was just about to go to tesco.c and put in a order lol, i find if i order it online i buy less rubbish!

weemissnaughty said:
Are they free too on sf? When i did sw i much prefered asdas fake mince to quorn but i wasnt sure if its free? X

I am not sure the official stance on it I think most if not all brands of fake mince and chicken are free on simply filling. Most of us on simply filling have a couple little tweaks we use that don't seem to affect our losses - so for example of something is similar points/nutrition but not officially free we might count it as free eg other wholemeal wraps/pittas even though only weight watchers brand are technically free. Think it's all just a bit of common sense approach really! X

weemissnaughty said:
I think its just so they can flog their own products really lol ;) thats why minimins is so good though, wouldnt find out about tweaks in my meeting!

Tweaks are naughty and ww would disapprove of us not sticking to their products lol ;-) x

Back