+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+* WW Edition

Whats the califlower rice like? my ww leader was talkin bout it before.
I dont really like califlower but do u notice its not rice if u cook it with spices etc x

this thread sounds fab! i have never ever heard of cauliflour rice before???! anyone know if its nice? lol at 10pp for a pouch or rice which to me is necessary im loving the thought of 0pp 'rice'

cx

i def will try it out, going to google the instruction now :) lol i think it sounds a fab side for my own homemade chicken curry cx

image-1897862106.jpg

'Pizza' for dinner

Warburtons thin 3pp
30g light cheese 2pp
Tomato puree and garlic 0
Jalapenos 0
Light mayo 2pp

Total 7pp

I have to admit the warburtons wrap pizza is a massive staple of my diet thanks to this thread!!!

This was a garlic chicken curry with coriander yoghurt and rice 11pp and a wide nan 3pp

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1390730341133.jpg
    1390730341133.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 200
ohhhh sounds nice...not seen that one. how much do you point for that?

Im going to make chicken and cashew nut tonight if im not too knackered after work:sigh:

Well possibly had the best tasting meal ever! Tasted exactly like it the Chinese takeaway and only 12pp and that's including the rice. Nom Nom :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1390852313091.jpg
    1390852313091.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 225
The packet works out as 4pp and i use it for 2 people so count 2 each for the spice then weigh the chicken before it goes in and split that between 2. For the curry, rice and a naan its worked out to be 19pp which i dont think its too bad considering its not a reduced fat naan.

Your chinese 'take away' looks delicious! How did you make it x

I will have to have look out for it. I buy the ww nans as there only 3 pp so that would work well with it when i give it a try.

heres the recipe ...i didn't have peanut oil and couldn't get it so used groundnut oil instead .I'd prob add some sort of onions/spring onions next time too tho.

Chicken Stirfry with cashew nuts
Serves 4
Propoints per serving : 12
2 teaspoon peanut oil
2 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
500g chicken breast chopped into 2cm pieces
2 veg stock cubes dissolved in 300ml water
2 tbsp soy sauce
4/5 mushrooms chopped
250g bamboo shoot (canned , drained)
250g water chestnuts (canned , drained)
1 tbsp. plain flour
50g cashew nuts (roasted)
200g Rice uncooked

Method
Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until brown.
Boil the 200g uncooked rice as per instructions
Add 240ml stock, mushrooms, soy sauce, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Dissolve flour in remaining stock. Add flour mixture to wok. Simmer, stirring, until sauce thickens. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle in Cashew nuts and serve

image-150724866.jpg

Maggi so juicy chicken balti with pilau rice and asda garlic naan total 20pp my bf said he preferred it to the balti from an indian takeaway :)

I will have to have look out for it. I buy the ww nans as there only 3 pp so that would work well with it when i give it a try.

heres the recipe ...i didn't have peanut oil and couldn't get it so used groundnut oil instead .I'd prob add some sort of onions/spring onions next time too tho.

Chicken Stirfry with cashew nuts
Serves 4
Propoints per serving : 12
2 teaspoon peanut oil
2 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
500g chicken breast chopped into 2cm pieces
2 veg stock cubes dissolved in 300ml water
2 tbsp soy sauce
4/5 mushrooms chopped
250g bamboo shoot (canned , drained)
250g water chestnuts (canned , drained)
1 tbsp. plain flour
50g cashew nuts (roasted)
200g Rice uncooked

Method
Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until brown.
Boil the 200g uncooked rice as per instructions
Add 240ml stock, mushrooms, soy sauce, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Dissolve flour in remaining stock. Add flour mixture to wok. Simmer, stirring, until sauce thickens. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle in Cashew nuts and serve

Thanks! Will have to try this x

balti looks amazing!!! couldn't see it in asda today so gonna try Tesco tomorrow :)

balti looks amazing!!! couldn't see it in asda today so gonna try Tesco tomorrow :)

My local asda has them on offer for 50p. The maggi so tender packs are really good too. Its a sheet of paper that you put round the chicken then put the chicken in a frying pan for the most perfectly cooked chicken i love the garlic one x

Another maggi meal today lol

Chicken chasseur, with mushrooms, onions, a steam frozen veg bag with potato wedges.

Chicken 3pp
Maggi sachet 2pp
Wedges 2pp
Oil 1pp

I'm loving these maggi bags you literally can not go wrong. Put everything in the bag in the oven then your done :)

image-339600716.jpg

Back