Post your Xmas gain...

7.5lbs for me :cry:

3 Weeks off and a 13lb gain. Its not like I was eating pie after pie after pie :cry:
I put on weight so easily :sigh: Its no wonder why my jeans are cutting into me.

And I dont know if I can fit into my work trousers, I go back on Monday so I better find out tomorrow just in case I have to buy some new ones somewhere....

What's success express?? Is it same as 777??? X

not heard of 777??
its basically the opposite of extra easy. you have 2/3 super free and 1/3 free food but you have 2 hexa's and hexb's, you always count the higher syn value on anything you syn and snack on super free only. ive found it easy. had today as extra easy but have done success express 6 days out of 8 and back on it tomorrow :)

4 weeks off (with the odd day 'on plan') and I gained 4.5lbs!

I gained 3lb between 19th Dec and 2nd Jan! I don't know how it was so little cos I ate like a pig but Ihad a tummy bug just before new year that would explain it. I've been really good all week so far but I'm really worried that I still have more Christmas gain to come so we'll see how Monday goes.

1.5lbs for me. Quite happy with that really.

0.5lb loss for me. Sorry lol.

All gains are easily lost again by feb.

5lb on when I weighed back in last Wed, it's all gone agan already! :bliss: So far at least, hope it stays this way til WI Wed! :fingerscrossed:

3.5lb gain for me over 2 weeks which I expected and was totally ok with. I weigh in tomorrow morning, hopefully will have shifted some of that 3.5lb but I've not been 100% all week so we'll see...

6lbs on for me over the period of 4 weeks, but I did go completely off plan for most of it. Weighed in this evening and have been back on track all day, so fingers crossed I can get my head back in the 'zone' and get the 6lbs shifted again quickly!

About 7lbs in 5 weeks (we went on holiday in early December and Christmas seemed to start then!!). I wasn't on SW then though, that's my excuse!!!!!

+1 for Xmas +1 for new year -3.5 week after , I was over the moon!

Back