Post your Xmas gain...

I'm very impressed by anyone who managed a loss- well done!! I aimed for a STS but didn't loose as much as I wanted week before Xmas so gained 2. In my head that's what I was expecting so ok about it. I'm away at the seaside for new year with friends who are all big drinkers and lots of pub food... Indian last night as well. But I've brought activia 0% yogurts and low fat super noodle to make when they get take out on way home and told them I won't be drinking alcohol gol NYE, I've also brought my running stuff as had romantic ideas of running the beach front in the morning (though it's raining and windy) I'm really hoping to not gain more and keep STS till mday then back on plan fully committed!
Has anyone else noticed their skin getting bad since off plan?! Mines usually not bad but it's gone mental last weeks! X

Only a one pound gain for me, I'm over the moon with that :) I'm going to try the 777 week now, to give me some focus and to try and get that off next week

yes my skin has gone awful, im covered in spots big time. i suffer with spots anyone and not entirely sure im not due to have a * week so it could be a mix of everything. i had prawn salad last night for tea and scrambled egg with peppers and cherry toms for breakfast today, back on it big time, ive been t1tting about on it for about 2 months now so hopefully this gain will do me some good and give me a big kick up the bum, im not a big loser as it is, i average at a pound a week but i have been averaging at less than half a pound a week lately so need to pull my finger out. exercise is the next thing i need to tackle....

Weigh-in last night! 1lb gain and the whole class clapped me for it as I usually just loose weight!
From today back to plan.........Ee
Breakfast......beans on 2 toast, coffee, 1 apple (6 syn) 1Hea, 1 Heb
Dinner.....The big breakfast, salad, fruit, robinsons drink, Free Ee
Supper ..Spaghetti Carbonara, salad, fruit, robinsons drink, (6 syn)

LittleFlutterby said:
so, uh....with my 5lb *whisper* loss *whisper* does that mean i really lost big style?

damn :( i wanted to win!

a friend of mine gained 5lb, she was pretty impressed with that, lol

Think you hold the record for the biggest loss that I've seen . Everyone gained in my group except me with my 2.5lb and a lady with 1lb . Well done be proud :)

bilsat said:
Weigh-in last night! 1lb gain and the whole class clapped me for it as I usually just loose weight!
From today back to plan.........Ee
Breakfast......beans on 2 toast, coffee, 1 apple (6 syn) 1Hea, 1 Heb
Dinner.....The big breakfast, salad, fruit, robinsons drink, Free Ee
Supper ..Spaghetti Carbonara, salad, fruit, robinsons drink, (6 syn)

Think that's what would have happened I've I'd gain lol bet there's loads in my class that would love to see me gain lol
But well done a 1lb is nothing that'll soon be off :)

I decided to go today (my WI is norm Wed PM but went Fri AM) and put on 1.5 (So my xmas gain is 2.5 over 2 weeks). Am back on plan since Wed so happy with that. Would like to lose 1.5 by Wed which am hoping is possible as being back on plan since Wed makes me think the water retention has gone already.

Think you hold the record for the biggest loss that I've seen . Everyone gained in my group except me with my 2.5lb and a lady with 1lb . Well done be proud :)

3 of us lost (out of 14 i think it was)

the guy who got weighed just before me lost 3lb, but he didnt stay. one lady lost 1/2lb, then there was moi :)

im very proud- still pretty flabberghasted but never mind lol.

hoping for a nice loss this week to start the new year off! done a lot more body magic than usual (just been going to and from places more, and walking is the cheapest form of transport!) so maybe that is helping more than i initially thought

LittleFlutterby said:
3 of us lost (out of 14 i think it was)

the guy who got weighed just before me lost 3lb, but he didnt stay. one lady lost 1/2lb, then there was moi :)

im very proud- still pretty flabberghasted but never mind lol.

hoping for a nice loss this week to start the new year off! done a lot more body magic than usual (just been going to and from places more, and walking is the cheapest form of transport!) so maybe that is helping more than i initially thought

Well done you!! You really deserve it!!!!

It's my WI tomorrow at 9am. I didn't feel like I could allow myself to eat what I wanted at crimbo as I really struggle with moderation! I'm under my target however I am still hoping for a loss... Fingers crossed!

TBH, I noticed there were a few ladies who had lost weight this week which, IMO, is highly unusual given the Crimbo period so well done to all those who have lost weight.

What I did notice is those that gained, including my 1lb gain, were all drinkers and all had husbands. Those that lost weight were none drinkers with no husbands! Therefore, the moral of the story is to cut out the drink and get rid of the husband lol! Just kidding....couldn't do without mine but.....he does encourage me to drink & enjoy. You can tell that by the five boxes of Ferroe Raphaello he bought me....only one box left..oops! :eek:

Enjoying Christmas & learn to cope with it. It's just like other special occasions, and is one of life's living experiences. We have to live through them & enjoy without being too over excessive otherwise we're just existing. We have to realise that it's only a temporary glitch & straight after we're gonna get back on it, get focused and get the excess gain off. It should come off fairly quickly....erm.....hopefully!!!

Now enjoy your New Year knowing that on the 2nd it's business as usual lol!

Can some1 explain success rxpress please ? Thanx
Dont know the whole of it, but I think basically instead of a third of yr plate being superfree you should fill it with 2/3rd superfree, one third free. Also I think (but may be wrong) that the syn values of any food will be of the higher value no matter which plan you are following. Others more knowledgable than me may say otherwise. Hope this helps a little:)

Well done you!! You really deserve it!!!!

It's my WI tomorrow at 9am. I didn't feel like I could allow myself to eat what I wanted at crimbo as I really struggle with moderation! I'm under my target however I am still hoping for a loss... Fingers crossed!
Hiya Becky, only me! Let us know how you go on tomoz. x ;)

Chamonix Bee said:
TBH, I noticed there were a few ladies who had lost weight this week which, IMO, is highly unusual given the Crimbo period so well done to all those who have lost weight.

What I did notice is those that gained, including my 1lb gain, were all drinkers and all had husbands. Those that lost weight were none drinkers with no husbands! Therefore, the moral of the story is to cut out the drink and get rid of the husband lol! Just kidding....couldn't do without mine but.....he does encourage me to drink & enjoy. You can tell that by the five boxes of Ferroe Raphaello he bought me....only one box left..oops!
Now enjoy your New Year knowing that on the 2nd it's business as usual lol!

This made me laugh & had to wonder. I don't drink but fo have a husband and guess what? I had a STS this week lol

Yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good luck hun! I think we should start a "target members and how to stay in target" thread dont you lol

hollys nan said:
Yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good luck hun! I think we should start a "target members and how to stay in target" thread dont you lol

Do you know there's one called something like 'anyone need help maintaining'? I'm using my phone otherwise I would have sent you the link x

Back