posted pictures after 2stone loss

nicolas

Silver Member
hi not sure if i did it right :confused: but i put up some pictures in my album :rolleyes: let me kno if ye can c them ;)

Thanks i'm delighted,! bought the t shirt and jeans online so thrilled they fit!! it makes it so real when u can c it in pictures infront of u! but after u losing 4 stone u must know that, well done u !! its you and all the others on this forum that give me the insperation & support as much as the LT that did it for me !

ah that's lovely hun. that is what we're here for!! bought them online too? great! where are the jeans from? they look like a brilliant fit xxx

Littlewoods, or Kay's it used to be called, its great i bought 4 tops 2 pairs of jeans 1 wrangler 1 levis and 2 hand bags, i even hav 2 send back a top because its 2 big for me,lol ,

Woo hoo girl you look briliiant. You must be pleased. Well done.

Well done - you can really see the difference. Sometimes it is difficult to see that you have lost weight so its definitely worth taking pics. You look absolutely brilliant.
Well done and keep it up
Rosie xx

Well done you look great x

Hi Nicolas

You've shrunk :) Well, you look absolutely fab! I can see in every way; especially your legs and the stomach - OMG!!!!!!

You have done so incredibly well and I am really pleased for you. You deserve to feel a million dollars and I think you will just keep losing and losing. You will probably bankrupt yourself as you will keep buying new clothes :)

You have an absolutely fab weekend, and again, you are looking good girl!!

Take care

*wolf whistle* looking good girl :)

Well done, you look reaqlly good! And when you get to goal you'll look even more stunning :)

It's great to be able to see the difference isn't it?

beware the clothes shopping eh? it gets addictive!! :) enjoy!

Wow you look great:)I'm gutted that I haven't taken a before picture but I do have plenty of horrible ones hidden somewhere that I will dig out when I've lost more weight.
Well done xx

my god hun wata fantastic loss!!! well done

Thanks, i have to say i feel fantastic, got a rubarb tart this eve off my sister in law as a thank u for something i did for her, it looked fab, i gave 1 slice to my daughter and rang my friend gave her 3 slices, 2 slices left, sitting on my kitchen table!! but its amazing i not interested in eating it because i thinkin about my new jeans i wearing on my day off tommor !!!!
Thanks for all your comments guy's means alot :)

Hi there summergurl i'm new to the forum starting lipotrim tomorrow. just nosing around and have to say you look fab! in your pic just hope i have same success as you. sticking to it will be my biggest problem!! well done you!!

:)
weight.png

2463abb8c6dc973843fcde4615578a6a.gif

Last edited:
Back