Pot Noodle in a mug

That's ok - I was in there anyway! Don't get to Tesco's often as it's out of my way but I'll remember for next time ;)

Ooooh, I do love Pot Noodles :D

I've just had the Curry flavour of these and all can say is "OMG LUSH" it was totally delicious. Flavour wise it reminded me of the curry pot rice they used to make :)

i couldnt find them in tescos or morrisons either but mug shots were on offer so bought loads lol they will probably have them soon though i hope they are free as i thought pot noodles were quite high in syns or am i wrong

How mant syns are mugshots? im new :(

the spicy one the chicken one and the tomato pasta mugshots are all free these are my saviour at the moment i have a cupboard full 4 for £1.50 still at morrisons

The 1% Mugshots are free, the 2% ones are 1/2 syn and the 3% (creamy cheese) ones are 2 syns! I love all the flavours but very very angry that the Thai ones seem to have completely vanished from the shelves! I'm chuffed about the pot noodle ones! I did see them in Tescos, Morrisons and Sainsburys but was too scared to buy them because of unknown syn values and always associate pot noodles with really bad health!! I will be making the purchase in the next few days!! X

Pot Noodle Co Pot Noodle in a Mug, Roast Chicken, dried 39g sachet[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
If they are nicer than mug shots then I think the 1 syn is well worth it!!! Cant wait to try!!

ive had the 'Pot Noodle in a Mug' tomato and herb today and it was lovely!!!

syn free too i think

I had the chicken one the other day - and could see the syns online were 1 for EE....so im excited about trying the other flavours!!!

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy! xxx

Aha Ellebear, I was just on this thread to get quotes to put on the thread you started but you've found it now so I don't have to!!!X

Back