Extra Easy Days Potential newbie... VLCD to SW

LadyFi

Hi all, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place!

I've recently been following a VLCD (all about W8) since June and have lost nearly 4 stone on it, but the company are apparently having financial issues and my Councillor has since stopped doing weight ins so I'm a bit lost now! I have about a stone to to before my goal weight and I think it would be a good idea to lose it with actual food now. I've tried weight watchers for about 9 years on and off previously and I've never been successful, hence my need for the VLCD to actually gets any results!! So I'd love to give SW a whirl.

Has anyone had any experience going from a VLCD to slimming world? Will I maintain for a few weeks before any actual losses duet to the vast increase in calories? Any help would be appreciated!

I go on holiday next Sunday for a week, so I'm looking to start the beginning of March.

Many thanks!

F x

LadyFi said:
Hi all, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place!

I've recently been following a VLCD (all about W8) since June and have lost nearly 4 stone on it, but the company are apparently having financial issues and my Councillor has since stopped doing weight ins so I'm a bit lost now! I have about a stone to to before my goal weight and I think it would be a good idea to lose it with actual food now. I've tried weight watchers for about 9 years on and off previously and I've never been successful, hence my need for the VLCD to actually gets any results!! So I'd love to give SW a whirl.

Has anyone had any experience going from a VLCD to slimming world? Will I maintain for a few weeks before any actual losses duet to the vast increase in calories? Any help would be appreciated!

I go on holiday next Sunday for a week, so I'm looking to start the beginning of March.

Many thanks!

F x

Hey. I've moved from Cambridge to sw. I spent about three weeks working up the plans as suggested and then three weeks calorie counting before moving to sw. I gained the first week, a massive 12lbs but to be fair on the Sunday before WI I had a massive off plan gorging day. Before that on my weigh ins I was up about 7lbs but I WI at +12lbs. I lost 5.25 last week and will see tomorrow. Not expecting a massive loss as has been totm and I seriously have not been able to stop eating this week with it. X

Hi hun welcome. I have no idea about going from VLCD to SW but it should in theory work but i would imagine you may find you maintain or even gain as your body moves back to food, so may be good to do it gradually

Good luck! xxxx

Back