Potential newbie wanting friendly advice from the experts :-)

kellythepeg

Silver Member
RIGHT ladies (and gents!!!), this is just no good…. I’ve hit a brick wall. I don’t have very much spare cash at the moment/ever but am thinking very seriously about re-joining Slimming World this week (have been calorie counting since January 2012 and lost just over 2 stone). There’s a few groups around me – one meets tonight and one meets on Thursday. Before I do anything rash I need to try to understand the plan a little more.. Last time I didn’t really ‘do’ the plan.. I did with regards to my main meals, all Slimming World recipes and almost always free! And that is something that’s stuck with me ever since (October 2010) – it’s the rest that I struggled with? I’ve read reems and reems of info but for some reason it just isn’t going in…. I don’t understand the 1/3 superfree thing on EE, what are superfree foods? And is that for every single meal or just main meals? I don’t totally get the HexA and HexB thing? Does eating them aid weight loss? I’ve always tried to totally avoid bread and cheese! :-(

Ideally I’d like to follow the plan from home to save me a little bit of money so really would need a better understanding of the whole thing but am open to attending group for a while (until the money runs out, lol) – it seems to work soo well for soo many people! The reason I fell off the wagon last time is quite obviously because I wasn’t following the plan at all! Merely eating low-fat meals with no complex process aside from that.

You all seem so clued up, could you offer a little friendly ‘dumbed-down’ advice to a potential newbie? Thank you ladies :) x x

Back