1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Poundland!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Maria, 25 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Have just recently discovered how much WW food is at pound land! I love the convenience of WW branded products so I will be stocking up! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Same here, it's also great to have a try on the cheap if you're not sure you'll like something! :)

Velvet Crunch crisps are tasty too, and less than 90 cals a bag.

4. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for those!

5. DanielleOD

DanielleOD Well-Known Member

Velvet Crunch are 2pp each I love then but can't eat a bag without coughing it's impossible.

Must be whatever they sprinkle on to add the flavour

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. PrincessSparklePants

Bless you, that happens to me with any pringles that aren't red/green.

7. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Oooooooh Pringles! They are one of my major downfalls, one or two is never enough!

8. PrincessSparklePants

Me too, I love crisps too much! Thank goodness the WW crisps are lower in cals (though you don't get many in a bag(!))

9. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I went to Poundland yesterday and spent £13 just on WW stuff lol. It's amazing. They sell more than most supermarkets xxx