pounds to lose by may 2011(everyone welcome!)

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Hi everyone!!!
:)
thought id set up a challenge to bring us to the start of next summer!
If you guys are up for the challenge pop your name down and how much you want to lose and then update weekly after you weigh in? SOund good?
Best of luck,,,we will all be slim and healthy by next summer!!!:D:D

pudge- 90lbs to go!

Good idea Pudge - I'd love to join in :D I want to lose 50lbs by May 2011 then I shall be at my goal - I probably won't do it but I'll try my darndest :D

pudge- 90lbs to go!
Miss Mango: 50lbs to go!

brilliant guys welcome aboard..:) we can do it! :D

pudge- 90lbs to go!
mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to go!

Well I want to be at goal weight by the end of May, so 46lbs

pudge- 90lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
SammyE: 46lbs to go!

welcome aboard everyone..:) think how great we are going to look! x

8lbs off for me this week! yayyy :) hope ur all doing ok...x

pudge- 90lbs to go! -8, 82lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!

Last week I set myself a challenge to lose 50lbs by May 1st so this challenge is ideal for me, so I would love to join please :D

I had my first weigh in tonight and have lost 3.5 lbs.

WelshCake 37 to go!
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far :D

thanks mistysmummy! im really happy!!.. welcome soccermom,, glad youve found the right challenge for you! :) good luck and well done on your first loss :) keep it up xx

I'm up for this. I want to get down to around 10 stone by end of may, so 5 and a half stone to go.

POWER ON THROUGH EVERYONE!

PS, Pudge, we are around same weight and same height. What diet are you following? Well cone on 8lb loss in your first week :)

I am currently 15 and a half stone but wanna get down to 9 or 10 by June/July next year. I'm giving Xenical a go.

How is everyone else doing? xxx

Hey Miss_kassy!! welcome to the challenge :) ive added you to the list and put you down for 5 and a half stone,,which brings you down to 141lbs (10 stone 1lb) is that alright? if not , just copy it change it and repost it :) ... thanks i was so proud to get my first week out of the way. Im following the lipotrim diet, its really hard but worth it as i dont do well with only losing a pound or so here and there! have a nosey over at the lipotrim forum if you wanna see what its like.

Best of luck with the xenical, i could never get my head around all the counting of food! youll do great.. keep us updated on how youre doing!
Are you starting today???

:) x

WelshCake 37 to go!
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!

brilliant welcome to the challenge and good luck! :) x

Thanks Pudge :) I'll be here every week with my weigh in hehe. I only started my diet yesterday. Been trying to start a proper one for a year hahahaha.

x

Oh brilliant, we're getting quite a few on board now, love it :D I'm deffo going to fit into my shorts by next summer - they're cute and I wanna look nice so thats what I'm aiming for!!

:character00115:

Miss Mango... not seen you around for a while.. hows things going hun? x
Hey hunnie, I haven't been online as much the last few days as had some probs to sort :rolleyes: I'm all okay though, how are you? Hows the diet going?
I'm on a big mission atm to lose as much as I can before beginning of December as have a party to go to! :D X

WelshCake 37 to go!
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
86alpzzyj - 16.5lbs to lose
Ria - 17lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 10lbs)

Miss kassy at least you got on board! its such a big thing to get your head finally in the right place to do a diet you know!
So glad we have some more people on board! welcome Ria and best of luck :) we will all be in our cute shorts in no time Miss Mango :D x

Back