pounds to lose by may 2011(everyone welcome!)

Thanks miss mango for the rep..:)
we shall be slinky malinkys for sure :) ....thats great that the shorts are beginning to look good... not long now and the extra pounds will be off in no time...shame you cant flaunt them sooner as its middle of winter...well i suppose you could but you will freeze :)....might just call for a last minute holiday :)

thanks babes..I love minimins too.. i love the way we are all doing it together and we know how each other feels... and we can encourage each other to keep motivated which is exactly what i need...and im sure what lots of us need.....

just looked at one of your tickers...ceasing to be a tubbylump....pmsl lmao!!!!!:D :D...love that word!!!... :D xxxx
I just found this so just to confuse you tomorrow I shall answer it now :p :p

I am a Geordie and so therefore I shall flaunt my legs at any season once they are skinny enough to flaunt :D I shall get my bucket and sponge out and go wash the car even if its -5 outside! Hahahaha! We don't wear coats us lot :p

I know I need motivation and enouragement as well as support and this place always gives all 3 - plus I feel I've made some good little pals on here too which is nice.

Haha yes I like the word Tubbylump too - its as bad as my pink elephant tale isn't it - so I knew I just had to include the word Tubbylump somewhere to describe myself :p I am my own worst critic :p X

i have silly images of baby ellie the elephants in my head now... if i dream of tehm im blaming you...

ooh ooh youre all excited because youre extra motivated and your excited about how you will feel when you attach the picture to every cupboard,,and know that you wont be drawn into eating unhealthy foods..:D

thats fantastic that you havent had them in that long.. you know they say it only takes ten days to break a habit,,not sure how much i believe that ,but its meant to be true so therefore you have broken your habit :) ...
yaaaaayyyyyyy...righty im off to bed long day of college tomorrow..im off to dream about elephants and how i dont want to be one :D ...nighty night ...xx
Now I'm imagining you having dreams of elephants like the dreams that Dumbo had when he was drunk - I'll bet those pink elephants were dancing and playing tunes with their trunks all night in your dreams and all because of me :p :p :p :p

Yes I think that is why I'm excited, I can't flaming well sleep tonight (story of my life) so I am therefore sitting on the internet posting allkinds of inane garbage :D Me cupboards are now decorated - I'll add some tinsel to make it more festive :D

Hope you have a good nights sleep and those elephants didn't leave any footprints in ya butter :p :D x

Baby Elephants Unite!

Love the idea of using pics for motivation. I think I read somewhere once that it's more motivating to use skinny pics rather than fat pics. Something to do with positive rather than negative reinforcement and all that. This of course is all dependent on whether we actually have skinny pics of ourselves to use! I've rooted out one or two of me in my debs dress, all of 14 years ago (god I feel old!). I don't think I want to see a miserable fat pic of me everytime I go for the fridge. Would probably just dive into the chocolate!

Good luck to us all whatever pics we decide to use xx

baby elephants unite..looolll!!!
also missmango,,you didnt confuse me yesterday but you confused me this morning with your first post!!

Leanne babe,, dont worry its only half a pound gain..that could just be water,,just put it behind you and move on... its wednesday so were half way through the week.... how about giving an extra try until sunday and see how you get on...little goas like that always help me!!!

-pudge- 90lbs to go! -14, 76lbs to go!
Miss Mango: 50lbs to go! -2lbs, 48lbs to go!
mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to lose -3.5, 56lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
SammyE: to lose 46lbs! - 4.2lbs lost - 41.8lbs to go
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 71.75lbs to go!
86alpzzyj - now 15lbs to go!
Ria - 15lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 8lbs)
truehoneybuns-57lbs to go!
HBB - 47lbs to go! (lost 9lbs)
Mixedspice69 - 50lbs to go!
Kittykandy - 52.8lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs - 34lbs to go
leeanne910 - 64lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
cat 1977: 16lbs, -1, 15lbs to go!
ErinW - 33lbs- 23lbs to go!
Bella30 - 50lbs (3st 8lbs) to go!
Syren - 60lbs - 60 to go !

I on the other hand have been really bad..i ate lots of yummy stuff yesterday which was silly,, as im doing so well on this diet,,but instead of feeling sorry for myself or wallowing ive moved on... ive decided that if i slip up i slip up....and not to dwell on it...must get back on track and fess up and move on...so yaay for moving on and a clip round the ear for being silly.

hopefully my weigh in wont be affected much as i still have till monday to make up for it..100percent until then!!

how is everyone getting on?? even more snow here its crazy!xx

Today was my wi day so will just be good till next Wednesday. Ee 100% till next Wednesdays wi then week after doom a fishy week! Gonna be 100% till Xmas eve now!!!!

I can't believe how much snow the UK is getting.. that's awesome :) We just started snow flurries this morning (i'm southern Canada) as soon as it starts we'll be dumped on for months.. not so much fun.

I'm 100% so far and did 3 hours at the gym last night.. my husband (who i've just separated from) ticked me off.. lol.. so rather than sit on the couch eating 2 gallons of icecream like i would have done in the past, I worked out my frustrations at the gym instead.. I'm *hoping* for a good loss this week.. staying focused !

Good luck to everyone.. it's mid week.. so no slips !

Think I might have a wii day too as the weather here is only getting worse. Have avoided cabin fever by making my way into college, only to find the whole place is shutting down at 2. Even less hope of getting out for a run as the days progress & roads get snowier & icier. If it goes on like this my trip to Liverpool on Fri won't happen either :(

So it's warm comforting 0 point soups and indoor exercising for me for the time being, tho the dogs might have something to say about that.

Keep snug and warm everyone xx

Syren..youre all the way over in canada!!!!! gosh i love what the internet can do :) ... yes no slips now... must keep focused!

well done on not vegging out on the couch... the little changes make permanent changes remember.:) fingers crossed for a good loss for you this week :)

Leanne best of luck you can do it..:) we all can...

Miss mango, Cat, 86, HBB....how are you guys getting on??

And to everyone else whos being quite come and tell us how youre doing..tonnes of support here for you all :) xxx

lol i was wondering where you were cat :) oh no thats awful about college! im not moving today...snow study from home lol!... be careful if you do go out.. dont want you to slip on all the icy snow!!...
mm that 0 point soup is seriously delicious if i remember correctly...yummy yummy..nothing better than soup when its freezing out :) xx

Hi all!!
Am posting pics so that when I lose the 4st 4 lb by next yr I can see my before and after! Gona do this after every stone acheivement!

Here is my begining stats!

Weight: 14st 4lb
To lose: 4st 4lb
Height: 5ft 6"
Arms: 14"
Thighs: 26"
Chest: 41"
Waist: 34.5"
Hips: 45"

Club 10 @ 13st

Attachments

• image-1040564371.jpg
    image-1040564371.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image-138535759.jpg
    image-138535759.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 30
that a great idea leeanne,..especially as this thread will be going until then you can have all the pictures in the same place..:D good luck xx

Syren..youre all the way over in canada!!!!! gosh i love what the internet can do :) ... yes no slips now... must keep focused!

well done on not vegging out on the couch... the little changes make permanent changes remember.:) fingers crossed for a good loss for you this week :)

And to everyone else whos being quite come and tell us how youre doing..tonnes of support here for you all :) xxx
Hey hun, I missed you on here when you were absent! :D

I'm getting on great with my diet but am sick to the back teeth of this damned snow. The A1 was pure ice today at Washington and I need that road to get to where I'm going the next few days - they had better sort it and get it cleared and gritted, thats what our damn taxes are for afterall! Disgrace! It was literally like an ice rink.

I can't really move very far out the house as quite snowed in :rolleyes: So its giving me plenty of time to get a load of exercises done. Really annoying though as this was due to be my busiest week.

Welcome to the thread all newcomers - we're a grand lot in here :D X

Last edited:

I've just managed for 25 minutes of the Biggest Loser Cardio Max Workout and now I feel abysmal - soooooo tired, but feel so good for getting my sweat on! Really want to break the 16 stone barrier this week... so going to ensure I do 30 minutes of hard core cardio a day! Plus, the trainer's quite cute on the DVD and so cheeky - love it!

youll be glad to know missmango,,that one of your little elephants made it into my dream last night! not the night before like it was meant too..lol..it must have got lost on the way :D

HBB i have one of those biggest loser dvd workouts,,i tried it and was in so much pain for over a wekk later haha! fingers crossed youll get that loss,,itll be well earned! :D

missmango..its crazy weather here,,its stiiiilllll snowing!!... i love indoor exercises :) im off to watch supersize vs superskinny on 4od,,its my new favourits show...:) xxx

Hey - I hope people don't mind me joining this challenge - I aim to lose 51 lb before then so this would be a motivating challenge for me.

WelshCake 37 to go!
leeanne910 - 63.5lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!

Lass321 - 51 lbs to go

Last edited:
hey lass321 welcome aboard :))...this place is great for motivation and support :) how are you getting on so far?? and what is the weather like where you are? snow? xx

WelshCake 37 to go!
leeanne910 - 64lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
lass321- 51lbs to go!

hey lass321 welcome aboard :))...this place is great for motivation and support :) how are you getting on so far?? and what is the weather like where you are? snow? xx

Ty pudge - I am doing ok - like everyone else I have good days and bad days. I have my daughter staying with me just now and she can eat whatever she likes - so that makes it hard - but I will do this.

Yes we have a lot of snow here - had 3 days off in a row now. About time to get back to work lol!

You are doing very well - you seem very motivated :D.

Well done everyone! And welcome lass!

Im still just plodding along... my loses on Exante really arent that fantastic because I keep falling off the wagon, although what Im eating isnt bad food, Im still probably under 800cals a day but it seems to mess up my loses big style.

I worked out the other day if Im 100% on exante for 14 weeks and lose 3lbs a week (which is easily doable on this diet) I would hit goal, 14 weeks is no time at all... but when you've been doing food replacement for 6 months, it becomes a struggle... and frustrating because if I had of stuck to it 100% I could be very near goal by now... oh well cant be too hard on myself I've still lost 50lbs in 6 months.

hey sammy i know how you feel, i could have been at goal already if i had done this diet earlier etc... glad youre still at it.. and at least your not eating bad food..
i know this diet is hard especially now as its so cold and were stuck inside but i guess we just have to keep at it..it will be worth it..
3lbs a week is very doable,, keep your focus, you have done amazingly so far... :D hugs xxx

Back