pounds to lose by may 2011(everyone welcome!)

thanks lass... i had a slip up there yesterday but im moving on...onwards and downwards on the scales :D ..... i wish i was younger and could eat whatever i wanted again!!.... lots more snow to come i hear!!>..i would like a proper snow day :D xx

Aww, everyone else in the UK has loads of snow, except for here! Hopefully we'll get lots over Christmas to make up for it! :D

I'm doing well, been keeping to my points or one/two over/under every day and hoping for at least a 2lb loss on Sunday. Worried about my graduation dinner next week, though. Stressful as my separated parents will both be there, but hopefully I can get some kind of Christmas themed dish and fill up on the veg. :)

Well done to everyone for making such excellent progress!

Syren..youre all the way over in canada!!!!! gosh i love what the internet can do :)

i'm so glad i found this place, i was searching vlcd's and came across mini's and had a browse.. twas a year ago and only got motivated now...but better late than never! I visit the UK quite frequently actually loads of my family are still there.

've just managed for 25 minutes of the Biggest Loser Cardio Max Workout and now I feel abysmal - soooooo tired, but feel so good for getting my sweat on! Really want to break the 16 stone barrier this week... so going to ensure I do 30 minutes of hard core cardio a day! Plus, the trainer's quite cute on the DVD and so cheeky - love it!
great motivator when the trainer is cute eh ? ;) Good luck & I hope you break that barrier!

Welcome aboard Lass :)

i'm so glad i found this place, i was searching vlcd's and came across mini's and had a browse.. twas a year ago and only got motivated now...but better late than never! I visit the UK quite frequently actually loads of my family are still there.

great motivator when the trainer is cute eh ? ;) Good luck & I hope you break that barrier!

Welcome aboard Lass :)

Oh aye! Going to get my car fixed tomorrow morning, then will be back for a little more training. I've decided that I need to do it every day - and it'll get easier as I'll know the moves! Also, might invest in some proper weights - as baked bean cans are hard to hold onto!! haha

lol baked bean cans.... i remember when i was doing it i was doing slim fast.. so instead of using weights like the dvd say,, i used two tins of powder shakes lol...so many uses :)

Hey Erin..try not to worry about the dinner..theres nothing you can do about it really.. Just focus on what you are eating and dont let anything deter you from what you have decided to eat ok! good luck :D fingers crossed for your weigh in ...

syren better late than never is def the right way to look at it :) at least you aare here now and gracing us with your presence lol...:) good to have you here ..xx

youll be glad to know missmango,,that one of your little elephants made it into my dream last night! not the night before like it was meant too..lol..it must have got lost on the way :D

missmango..its crazy weather here,,its stiiiilllll snowing!!... i love indoor exercises :) im off to watch supersize vs superskinny on 4od,,its my new favourits show...:) xxx
Well I'm glad one of the pink critters made it - hope it wasn't a dancing elephant :p

Its stopped snowing here now, thank goodness, the sky looks clear tonight so I hope it stays away as we've got quite enough of it now! I don't usually moan about the weather but this is a bit beyond the joke when I HAD loads to do this week but its now postponed til next week - grrr - week behind schedule now :rolleyes:

Hey - I hope people don't mind me joining this challenge - I aim to lose 51 lb before then so this would be a motivating challenge for me.
Hey Lass, welcome to the challenge, we love new members here - the more the merrier we say :D
You've got similar to me to lose by May, I started off wanting to lose 50lbs but lost 2lbs. I'm really going to try my very best to have as much, if not all, of this goal weight off by the goal date. Sometimes its easier said than done but I'll have a damn good go :) We've all got each other for support and encouragement so thats the best thing ;) And I'll be a regular member on Minimins for all of 2011 too!

I have lost 50lbs since july my 1hour on the cross trainer each morning at 6.30am is really boosting my weight loss with its 700+ calorie burn :D

pudge- 90lbs to go! -14, 76lbs to go!
Miss Mango: 50lbs to go! -2lbs, 48lbs to go!
mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to lose -3.5, 56lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go! 34 to go!
SammyE: to lose 46lbs! - 4.2lbs lost - 41.8lbs to go
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 71.75lbs to go!
86alpzzyj - now 15lbs to go!
Ria - 15lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 8lbs)
truehoneybuns-57lbs to go!
HBB - 47lbs to go! (lost 9lbs)
Mixedspice69 - 50lbs to go!
Kittykandy - 52.8lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs - 34lbs to go
leeanne910 - 64lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
cat 1977: 16lbs, -1, 15lbs to go!
ErinW - 33lbs- 23lbs to go!
Bella30 - 50lbs (3st 8lbs) to go!
Syren - 60lbs - 60 to go !
lass321- 51lbs to go!

Woop di woop! :D
Lets get through this together! :D
Oh I'm glad someones pleased :D

Indeed we will get through this together - by this time next year we'll be looking & feeling greeeeat just like Tony the Tiger :p

I have lost 50lbs since july my 1hour on the cross trainer each morning at 6.30am is really boosting my weight loss with its 700+ calorie burn :D
Wow excellent work WelshCake - be proud of yourself! Fabulous! :) x

Oh I'm glad someones pleased :D

Indeed we will get through this together - by this time next year we'll be looking & feeling greeeeat just like Tony the Tiger :p

Except we'll be on Cornflakes with sweetener, not processed sugar!

Except we'll be on Cornflakes with sweetener, not processed sugar!
Too true! Out with the bags of Tate and Lyle!! :p

Tell you what - talking of sugar. SOOO glad I've trained myself out of having it with tea... tastes of tea now not sweeeeet in a cup! :)

Tell you what - talking of sugar. SOOO glad I've trained myself out of having it with tea... tastes of tea now not sweeeeet in a cup! :)
Ahhh my goodness, same as me. I trained myself out of having sugar in tea too! I used to have TWO sugars - how the hell I did that I don't know, tastes vile! And I save lots of lbs gainage by not having sugar in my tea - happy days :D

Nothing like a brew to warm you up in the cold winter days!

Was in Manchester City Centre today. Hadn't had a treat in ages. So got the free newspaper, and went to the Krispy Cremes place had a doughnut and a cup of tea. Absolute heaven for 20 minutes!!

I've still got one more point left today. I haven't been this close to my allocation in weeks!

Nothing like a brew to warm you up in the cold winter days!

Was in Manchester City Centre today. Hadn't had a treat in ages. So got the free newspaper, and went to the Krispy Cremes place had a doughnut and a cup of tea. Absolute heaven for 20 minutes!!

I've still got one more point left today. I haven't been this close to my allocation in weeks!
Couldn't agree more. You have to have a cup of hot steaming tea when its snowing like this, I love it :D Sounds like a lush 20 mins you had today - just little treats like that keep me happy!

And flipping well done for sticking within your points today too - fantastic - see its us Minimins keeping ya motivated & your own determination of course! :D You'll get there - good work! x

Going to force myself to do the workout dvd again tomorrow too. Still aching from doing it yesterday.
:( aaaarrrghhhh!

Going to force myself to do the workout dvd again tomorrow too. Still aching from doing it yesterday.
:( aaaarrrghhhh!
Eugh I know the feeling. I have to force myself to do my exercise daily, sometimes I really can't be bothered at all but its gotta be done. Usually when I start it I feel better for it anyway.

pudge- 90lbs to go! -14, 76lbs to go!
Miss Mango: 50lbs to go! -2lbs, 48lbs to go!
mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to lose -3.5, 56lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go! 34 to go!
SammyE: to lose 46lbs! - 4.2lbs lost - 41.8lbs to go
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 71.75lbs to go!
86alpzzyj - now 15lbs to go!
Ria - 15lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 8lbs)
truehoneybuns-57lbs to go!
HBB - 47lbs to go! (lost 9lbs)
Mixedspice69 - 50lbs to go!
Kittykandy - 52.8lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 36lbs - 34lbs to go
leeanne910 - 64lbs to go
Sammii - 27lbs - 24lbs to go!
Mellow2804-50lbs to go!
Miss V - 32lbs to go!
cat 1977: 16lbs, -1, 15lbs to go!
ErinW - 33lbs- 23lbs to go!
Bella30 - 50lbs (3st 8lbs) to go!
Syren - 60lbs - 60 to go !
lass321- 51lbs to go!

Eugh I know the feeling. I have to force myself to do my exercise daily, sometimes I really can't be bothered at all but its gotta be done. Usually when I start it I feel better for it anyway.

I did it.
My knees now really hurt!!

Back