Pounds to lose - Jan 2011 Challenge

Yes I agree. I mostly access this site on my phone, so it can be a bit clunky for me to type, but I've logged my food for every day and people are all so helpful. A monthly challenge is just perfect for me too. Works very well with the goals I'd have naturally set myself, but with a bit of extra oomph. :)

Hey everyone, a huge well done on all of our losses this month. I had a WI on Friday and I had lost another 2lb so thats my target for this month met. I feel a bit too full atm though as I went out for a meal tonight with my parents and I feel so guilty and full for eating it - I didn't even finish it all! I think now I've cut my portions down I'll never go back to eating as much as I used to!
I feel terrible for eating now - wish I hadn't :eek:

Looking forward to seeing you all in the Feb thread!

Hey everyone, a huge well done on all of our losses this month. I had a WI on Friday and I had lost another 2lb so thats my target for this month met.

Well done, panicking for no reason just like me! Is there a Feb challenge apart from the valentines one?

I was down 2.9lbs...my best in a long time. I think the green tea might actually work! I'll keep on with it, I bought a shed load when it was 1/2 price before i had even tasted it (YUK) Its drinkable...with lots of fresh lemon in it

I was down 2.9lbs...my best in a long time. I think the green tea might actually work! I'll keep on with it, I bought a shed load when it was 1/2 price before i had even tasted it (YUK) Its drinkable...with lots of fresh lemon in it
Aw wow thats brilliant, well done! What does the green tea do, it is like a detox? I've never tasted it before!

Its supposed to speed up your metabolic rate, among lots of other benefits. Google it.

I decided to try it as I have a friend in Honk Kong who started drinking it because the residents over there all have wonderful skin despite high pollution and felt it helped her weight loss as well as her skin. Nothing to lose thought I and bought loads on special lol!

Its supposed to speed up your metabolic rate, among lots of other benefits. Google it.

I decided to try it as I have a friend in Honk Kong who started drinking it because the residents over there all have wonderful skin despite high pollution and felt it helped her weight loss as well as her skin. Nothing to lose thought I and bought loads on special lol!
Oh now I like the sound of that, I think I might try it too if you don't mind me nicking your idea :D I'll probably put myself on it for a month and see how I go. It sounds like a great idea, hope it works for you CatC :) xx

Its not my idea to nick and if my losses continue like this I'll be shouting it from the roof tops. We're all on the same journey, share the tips and the benefits

Its not my idea to nick and if my losses continue like this I'll be shouting it from the roof tops. We're all on the same journey, share the tips and the benefits
I'm with ya on that bandwagon too! :) Onwards and downwards everyone!

Back