Power Plate

There is one at one of the gyms I used to work at, and it was free to use. It does work - but I suppose that's all down to what you're expecting it to do :)

Linda (CDCounsellor) has one, so I'm sure she'll be able to tell you about it when she's online. I only use it for stretching and I never seem to get DOMS after I use it, so I think it's ace!

Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness

You know, it's the good pain that you get after you've had a really hard workout and pushed yourself.

OHHHH:eek:

I usually just say my legs bl**dy hurt ;)

There is one at one of the gyms I used to work at, and it was free to use. It does work - but I suppose that's all down to what you're expecting it to do :)

I would kinda be expectin it to make workin out easy! I havent got the time for gyms really so something that claims to do an hours workout in 15 mins would be absolutely ace for me!

Well, it's not a replacement for a workout, it's something that you would work in to your existing routine so you can get more out of the time you spend in the gym.

Allegedly, you can get the equivalent of an hour's resistance exercise with 15 minutes on a Powerplate. But it's not going to replace the cardio part of your workout or burn many calories.

Well, it's not a replacement for a workout, it's something that you would work in to your existing routine so you can get more out of the time you spend in the gym.

Allegedly, you can get the equivalent of an hour's resistance exercise with 15 minutes on a Powerplate. But it's not going to replace the cardio part of your workout or burn many calories.

Ah dam! I thought it was the lazy girls workout!!

I'v heard of these things, i think they have one at a ladies only gym a few mins away from me.

As said above, you can get an hours workout in about 15 mins. But i would incorporate it into a routine of cardio and weights, i wouldnt just depend on the power plate. You have to do squats and other stretches on it so work all the muscles in your body. Its good to invest in but i would also work on cardio aswell to improve overall fitness.

xx :)

Picked up the new Argos catalogue yesterday, and they have a selection of Powerplate machines in there.

Just to update this, Netto were selling them at £99.99 around new year. My mum picked me one up yesterday reduced down to £39.99 SHOCK
as they don`t have room to keep them in ( new stock and limited space)
Going to pick it up at the weekend so I will let you know how I get on

Back