Power Plates

*Shelley*

I have pondered the purchase of a power plate(next have one for a reasonable amount).

I will need to do a lot of toning but do not feel confident to swim until have lost a fair bit of weight.

My friend has been on one twice a week for 2 months now (shes doing lighter life) and her body is starting to get some great defination. Shes lost 3 stone so far about 6 to go.

Anyone else had a go on them.

Hi, I own and use power plate and I love it. My legs are tonned as they were never before in my life and I totally love it to say the least. I use it 10 mins everyday apart from when its TOTM. It has reduced cellulite in my body to the minimum.. Now I am on CD, so using it is more fun and tonning with better results. I love love love my power plate ( I think I made my point hehe x)

ooooooooooooooo I 've been lookin at classes that are soooooooooooooooo expensive round near me at 20quid a time!

I need to look at purchasing one - where do they sell them??????????????

Cheers Girls xxxxxxxxxx

I also use my power plate, love it very much and really noticed a difference... I bought mine from amazon.

Mine was £145 including delivery from Amazon, it also had loads of positive feedback for it, it has wheels on the back too so after you have finished it is easily moved to the corner of the room.

Are they those vibrating things you stand on, they look ace

They do look good. whats the bets nintendo bring out a version of one for the wii LOL xoxox

OOOO I might try those

i am going to buy one! had a look on amazon and the one i want is 140.00 but on e bay there is a lady selling one couple of miles away from me, only used a couple of times and its 80.00!!! so payday and im there lol x

Back