Power vibro tonic vibration plate

Angie H

Hi I have just bought a Power Vibro Tonic Vibration Plate from Ebay. I was just wondering if anyone has a link to the Instructions as this one doesn't have any and it all looks quite complex ?

Thanks Jo

I have a power plate and it a fab machine

I got mine from Ebay and paid £85 for it - it was £160 new apparently but it is immaculate.

Only trouble is the booklet with the exercises didn't come with it, so I have been online thanks to others help and am going by that.

Very weird feeling I have to say but they are supposed to do the job so I will keep up with it.

Do look on Ebay as there are lots on there - but many are pick up only due to the weight, so check the right boxes when you search to make sure you only find ones local to you.

Luckily my seller was about 10 street away !

These things are fabulous, I can't afford one myself but they really do work. A friend uses one everyday and she looks amazing. Unfortunately she lives too far away for me to borrow hers... Anyone with one in Kent who doesn't mind sharing???

I've just bought the one from Next for £99.00 its a weird feeling but getting used to it. Doing many squats and lunges as my problem area is hips and bum. Can really feel it working, hoping for some good inch loss, got to lose 10 inches off my hips:sigh:

Hi, i fancy one of these and the Next one for £99 has some really good reviews. Is it good for the thigh area and did yours come with a guide on how to use it? Thanks xxx

No unfortunately it didn't, but the link to the website I posted is quite good. I would say its good for thighs, but you still need to change postion for it to be effective. Just standing on it won't give same results. I love mine, will post up my inch loss when I've done a month on it x

Do these really work?? My friend has one in her kitchen which she now uses as a tea towel holder and she has offered to lend it to be for as long as I want... is it worth getting??

Back