pp calculator

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by AMANDADOYLE74, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    hi, can anyone help!!!!???? i have lost the instructions for my pp calculator! i have worked out how to get the points allowence and work out the points but how do i take the points off my total when use them? weekly and daily? the old calculators had a use button!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    once you have calculated the pp value, the screen will flash "use?" , press enter.

For known values press pp button, press down once to get to "use?" type in the number, and enter.

It should count off your dailies then go into your weeklies whenever you run out of dailies afaik.

the 7 button is new day, and once you get to end of week it prompts you for your weight again and reallocates points for that week.

If you really get stuck there's a reset button under the calculator that clears all info, (but you'll have to recalculate your points by adding all height weight age part again)

4. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    thanks so much for that!!! i can do it now!!! xx

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    Yay that's great x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.