PP - Cup of tea!

:D Hey everyone..

Just joined WW online yesterday :) - bit unexpected so all over the place atm! I spend aggeees trying to search the tracker thing yesterday to figure out how much would be in my cup of tea with semi skimmed milk! It kept coming up with SS Milk at different measurements but I'm a bit clueless and not quite sure how to break it down into the amount we would normally have in a cup of tea. I know with Discovery I used to just say 0.5 a cup.. is there a guideline or guesstimate on how many PP it is??

Thanks in advance x

If you put 1/2 pint of semi skimmed down as 4 pp it keeps it for all of your milk (put half a pint in a separate jug if you want to be exact) and then your tea bags are zero pp unless you have sugar that's a point for 2 teaspoons or sweetener for zero.

No It's a point for 2 teaspoons.

i tend to point my tea as 1pp a cup just beacuse i have like 1 cup every other day so i only use a splash of milk

+
I don't have sugar

Last edited:
I did that when I started but developed a taste for green tea (still put milk in hehe) so rather than keep count I o it that way as only have half a sugar in each so a pain to pp the sugar ;)

with one sugar and semi skimmed milk its 2pp, but with just milk its 1pp :)

Back