PP in Frozeb Mixed Veg?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by 600andy, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. 600andy

600andy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

Does anyone know if there are any PP in Frozen Mixed Veg? I cant get it on the tracker.....thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    will probably depend on the veg. Some have peas and sweetcorn in. On the tracker it says Birds Eye Mixed Veg (carrots peas and sweetcorn) is 1pp per 95g

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    It depends where its from and what veg it is?

If there's sweetcorn, sweet potato, potato or peas (there are some other veggies that have points too) then you will need to point it.

Best thing is to list what's in it and we can help. :)

5. 600andy

600andy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all. Its Iceland Mixed veg - its got Sweetcorn, Carrotts, peas & chopped green beans. I would probably only use 100g as I mix it wiwth Chicken & Gravy and make a sort of stew....So if I assume 1PP per 100g cooked weight I will be safe?

6. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The Birds Eye on is 1pp per 100g and the only ingredient which is extra in the Iceland one is green beans which are free anyway. If anything the Iceland one would probably be less because more green beans means less sweetcorn and peas per 100g. So 1 seems a safe bet ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.