pp or discover?

linzi_lou

Hi I did ww successfully on and off for about 4 yrs and did really well. I got down to a happy size and weight of 9st 3 but then I got pregnant! it's been 1 yr now and I'm still 2 stone heavier than prepreg, I've only lost 1 stone, I did try ww a few weeks after having my baby but for some reason found it hard to stick to.

Anyway I really need to do something now as it will only get worse. I found myself doing things like eating sandwiches for tea rather than a proper meal as my partner works away ad it's just quicker rarther than cooking a whole meal for myself. but now my baby is older and can eat pretty much what we eat minus the salt so Im now making healthy meals again which should help. I'm also starting back work in the next few weeks.

I'm not sure if I'm more hungry than before or if it's just what I'm eating, but I'm deffinatley different come time of the month, I was on the pill before and now I'm not and they seem to get worse each month as in pain, mood and hunger/cravings this last one just finished and I was so hungry before and during!

so my question is whether to do what I know and stick with discover or start all over with the points calculating etc and do Pp, I will be doing it from home and have the info for both plans as I went to meetings after baby was born but my
Last one was when the new plan was
Introduced so have the info but don't know much about if it works or of it's any better etc.

any advice? sorry for the long post! Thanks

i moved from discover to prp points and found it hard to start with,,but have to admit there is no way now i'd go back to discover,,i have so much more freedom with food and still lose weight,,best of luck with whatever you choose to do!!

Thanks, well that sounds like pp is better then, I'm considering cancelling gym membership that I've not used for months lol and using the money for meetings maybe or even online membership, I've just downloaded the ww app :)

i did discover years ago, then started again 6 weeks ago and wouldnt choose any other plan. There have been lots of negative comments on forums about pp but its the same with any eating plan, it works for some, and not for others. Personally I dont think pp is for me...good luck with whatever you do :)

thanks, im thinking of giving pp a try, if i dont then ill never know! i can always go back :) it could be what i need- a change, thanks for your help ladies :)

i vote for propoints too, it might not be the quickest but it's the one i've managed to stick to the longest without throwing in the towel lol x

Back